Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak RP Idea

500px-RJC_Detention_Center_landing_pad.png

So I'm mostly looking for Republic and Imperial members for this particular RP, although you can participate even if you're not part of those two factions. I've been inactive these past few months, and I think through this RP I could justify the absence of my Sith character. So here's the general plot idea:

Before the Sith Empire fell apart, my Sith character ended up being locked up in a Republic jail for whatever crime. A small group of bounty hunters / Imperials could stage a prison break/riot, allowing Paega to escape out of jail. The prison would be located in Coruscant, therefore Republic troopers or Jedi can try to stop the prison-break/riot.

Anyone interested?

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
@[member="Paega Anginous"]

Honestly, count me in. Former Sith Apprentice needs to get on the good side off the Empire's survivors that she abandoned at Ossus, alternatively i can also do Yusan in defense but would rather do the RP on Alex

@[member="Circe Savan"] - Hey there Circe! Glad you're interested, sorry I went inactive for a while.

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] - Cool, I'm sure you'll be on my good side if you can help me get out of jail. :D

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] @Lancer Damar @[member="Jar Dar"] @[member="Xander Carrick"]

Welcome onboard the RP, gentlemen. We'll get started within the next twelve hours. Jedi are welcome to join the RP to try and stop the prison break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom