Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jail is nothing to a Wasskah Survivor

[takes place after rescue from Wasskah in thread http://starwarsrp.net/topic/99571-siriwook/#entry1445346but before finding a teacher in thread http://starwarsrp.net/topic/99917-wyaaaaaa-lemme-be-your-padawan-learner/#entry1445352]

All of this... for fruit?

Siriwook paced her cell. Locked in with other petty thieves and aware of their feelings toward wookiees, her nerves were raw. She'd only been locked up once before, in a much smaller cage, one she had been forced into by Trandoshan hunters during a raid of a wedding.

When she was abducted, she'd been carrying only a basket of flowers in which she'd hidden her favorite piece of jewelry, a headdress made specially for the wedding with beads made from stripped Wroshyr-tree seeds dipped and hardened in sap and polished like pearls. It was the only thing that remained from her childhood, and, now, it was locked in another room with all the other prisoner's possessions.

"Arrruuuugh! Ruuaruuugh! [Let me outta here! I'm hungry!]" she yelled as she slammed her ginger-furred fist on the metal frame of the cell door. With a little pride, and more embarrassment, she noted a slight dent in the metal of the frame. With this kind of metal, she had no doubt, she could break out, if she wanted. But there was no need to compound the innocent mistake she'd made in the food market with an intentionally-broken law. The odds were already against her as a wookiee, a fact her cell mates were all to eager to remind her of.

Kami's muscles ached.
Dammed cashflow. she hated needing it but she did.
still killing a tandoshian slaver.. she liked that idea almost would have done it for free... almost.
she snuck threw the cell block trying to ignore the slave pens.. dont attract attention kami dont.

Siriwook stopped and thought for a moment. There was a familiar smell coming from inside the uniforms of those police. Almost as if....

"Roooarrgh ur roo. [I have a bad feeling about this]"

Trandoshans! Siriwook had been caught by Trandoshans again! She began laughing.

"Wyyaaaa! Arurruuuahhahahaha. Hree wook ruah ruuuu? [Hey! That's pretty funny. Hahahaha. Wait, do you speak Shyriiwook?]"

Siriwook did her best to smile at the fairy without showing too much teeth. She found that non-wookiees tended not to like her teeth.

Siriwook smiled. She'd never been worried about the Trandoshan. For, if he had locked her up in such a flimsy cell, he must have been young and inexperienced. She did her best to pantomime as she whispered.

"Ruuu. Ruagh. Raaadoooghaan ruaaa. Ruuoooo. Radoghan Roowaaa [This youngling is nothing, but he'll be with an older hunter who will watch. We should be worried about him.]"

Lyth Meran

Bullet with Butterfly wings.
geooook kroo ook ook [ Dont worry Your fathers old pot was a snake in a tall grass and your mother sold snow to elderly Ewoks.] Lyth reassured the young girl still blind to her inability to speak the language.
" We can't leave her here you know what Tandoshians do to wookies?"
She said kicking her wings in to gear and flying at 200kpm in to the older tandoshian's eye socket. reappearing from out of his head covered in gore.
"EWWWWE" [EWWWWE]

"RUAAAGH! Rooo ooo ghaal drrrrrooogh. Ruuuagh. [You killed him! Oh, I need a protocol droid....]" finally starting to worry, Siriwook turned to the older... hunter? Yes, this was a kind of hunter. But not a Trandoshan. The armor, especially, was better. She wondered how this hunter had gotten into the cell block, but no matter. Instead of asking, she pointed to the lock, then shrugged, sad.

Siriwook shrugged at the blank expression. "Ruoogh ruaagh [oh well]" Slamming with all her might repeatedly, she managed to dent the metal alongside the door to the cell out, opening it. She shook her hands from the pain of the impact, but smiled. She was strong!

"Ruu roo ree ruah ruu ruahwyaagh ruuugh. Wyaaruru ru! Wyargh.... ruu. Rururururuuuu. [Good thing it was a slaver and not a law officer! Now my record is clean! Rest in peace, scary hunter lizard....]"

[member="Kami Meran"]

Kami's translator altered her words. [ Keep it quiet. we want you lot out as well. a... client is paying well to disrupt the slave trade. ] kami said through the vocoder the wookie coming out with a miniature electronic fuzz.
[ Look i have to take out this. boss. and get the Slaves free. i let you out you get these slaves to freedom theirs a ship out side the compound. i suggest going to the Silver Sanctum ] wit that the door klicked and it oppened.

"Rrruuuu ara. Araugh. Ruagh. Arurururururururururururu...[Okay, but I have this headdress... It's... important. It's from my home. I... need to find--]"

Siriwook suddenly has the impulse to check a pocket on the pants of the dead hunter. She does so and finds her headdress inside. She takes a second to put it on, apologizing to the dead Trandoshan.

"Awararaghruo ruoryaruagh [Thanks for your help]" she says to the non-Trandoshan hunter before turning to the other prisoners and pointing out the door. "Uuuraywww! [Time to go!]"

Siriwook steps out of the cell, followed by several other prisoners. Her footsteps are nearly silent, but her companions clunk along like Bantha younglings.

"Roooarrgh ur roo. [I have a bad feeling about this]"

Siriwook follows Lyth toward the ship. As they turn each corridor, she can't help but wonder if she's being led to the same ship she arrived on. And if that's true....

"Wyaaaaaghu woo woo ruagh! [That ship on Wasskah was from you!]"

The wookiee has so many questions. But, first, they must escape the hunters. What would happen if [member="Kami Meran"] fails? Or disappears? How will she find out the truth? And, most importantly, where is a good pilot when you need one?

Kami broke in to her run.
Her body felt alien to her. slow sluggish ans worst of all weak.
it's cancer was being killed true still.. she needed her body working and ...
this was wen she felt alive running and jumping.
or mostly just active.
The roof was her first stop.
Kill the gunners let [member="Siriwook"] , [member="Lyth Meran"] and the slaves escape.
then kill the slavers.

[member="Kami Meran"] can be heard above Siriwook and the other escapees as they break free from the building. She hears mounted guns firing, then screams, then nothing. Inside, she feels the way out, the way forward. She knows stealth is not an option. There is no time to turn and count the bodies. No time to acknowledge the deaths of the hunters who are trying to kill her. All she can do is run and trust in the voice of hope within. "[Run. Run and don't look back. Yes, there are deaths. But you must run. Move only forward.]" She had to distract the gunners while they still lived.

Siriwook's furry feet aren't accustomed to the smooth metallic floors, but they are no more slippery than rain-soaked leaves and mushrooms in the jungle. After a bit of sliding, she finds the precise amount surface area each foot may touch the floor over time to maintain traction. She is no longer even following the guide. The Force tells her where she must go. As it always has.

Long licks of heavy blaster bolts from the remaining gunners shower down around her, leaving blackened streaks on the polished metal. She sees the ship landing platform ahead. The Y2K. By the time she reaches the boarding ramp controls, the firing has stopped. She turns and nods in the presumed direction of her savior with gratitude. But she can't see the Mandalorian huntress. What she does see is bodies. Trandoshan bodies up on the roof behind her, and the escapees limping toward her. They are mostly uninjured... but gasping for breath.

"Aruuuuughurah. Auuuu Wyaaaarhuuuu. [Wow... I run fast]"

But Kami was just as fast. When the last of the prisoners is loaded into the Y2K freighter, Siriwook is ready to take off, hoping the more attack-oriented half of Kami's bounty goes well. One of the prisoners with piloting experience flies them home and points Siriwook back to Galactic Alliance territory, finally safe once again from the Trandoshans whose spiritual and social reputations are staked in the deaths of innocent sentient beings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom