Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jae'Koris - Wandering Soldier

Tali__Zorah_Vas_Normandy_by_stevegoad.jpg

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Name: Jae'Koris
Species: Deilokin

Faction: Looking for Work
Force Sensitivity: Negative

P H Y S I C A L I N F O R M A T I O N

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 105 lbs
Hair Color: Jet Black
Skin Color: Light Purple
Eye Color: Light Pink
Body Type: Slim

B I O G R A P H Y

Jae'Koris was born on Deilos nearly four decades ago aboard a naval vessel into a military family. She spent most of her younger years in the care of the ship's medical droid. Her early life was spent aboard the ship until she was about the age of 3 when she was brought to Deilos to be taken care of properly by her, now retired, mother. Her father continued fighting in the Deilos Republic Armed Forces during her lifetime. Jae started home schooling from a tutor droid at the age of 7 and entered the DRAF when she was 17.​
Jae entered the armed forces as a simple foot soldier. Considering the Deilos Republic did not have many large enemies in the galaxy, promotion in the armed forces took time instead of participation. Jae did not want to be just some ordinary soldier in the DRAF, however. She began taking courses on starship piloting, mechanical engineering, computer engineering, and survival skills. Her value to the armed forces grew greatly with her initiative in becoming a better soldier. By age 30, Jae was a commander in the armed forces. When the Deilos High Council was approached by a man named Ronin Fel involving terms of joining his Empire, the Deilos High Council agreed, as did the entire Deilos Republic save for a few rebels. The DRAF was absorbed into the Fel Imperium and Jae'Kori's rank transferred over, now making her an Imperial Commander.​
With the ultimate destruction of the Fel dynasty, Jae'Koris is now looking for her place in the galaxy. She wanders the stars, looking for a military worthy of her particular skillset.​
E Q U I P M E N T
1x Corvus
2x Heretics
1x Reckoning
S H I P S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom