Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jackals - The Pack Gathers

The Pack Gathers
Note: This is where we'll be doing all Jackal related role-play.​

It started with a slight shimmer, as if the space was being warped and twisted. Then, in a flash of pale silvery light a ship bursts from hyper space its dark expanse of grey hull can be see as it approaches a near by space station. The Asmodium, the ship the recruits and Cadan were in approach a dark grey hull can be see as centre left station, contrasting with the black of space, and the occasional white ray of dull light leaking from a distant star. On closer inspection you would note that it is duel Crusader-Class Corvetts, armor plating flecked with the refuse of aged paint.

"You are clear for boarding." a voice chimes from one of the open coms.​
The engines smouldering to life in a contained burst of energy, sparks dissipating in the vacuum of space, swathes of stainless steel, sleek black rods. And the glare of fluorescent tube lighting suspended from steel rafters, floor to ceiling the wall began to extend out and towards the formost ship docking, enter the new recruits and their guide would file down the hall. The sound and movement of mechanics meeting pistons and steam churn up and out of the floor in a haze, as you make your way to bridge.​
"I greet you new recruits."
Your eyes adjusting to the room you'd be met with a long cylindrical tube, water frothing up from its contents a man half broken missing both limbs and chunks out of him, with pipes and life support attached to his lower abdomen.​

As break stepped off of his ship he enjoyed the sight of the aging ship he remembered a long time ago of his days in the horde. Break took in the sight of the broken man. The memories of a broken child that used to be...him before his father created this new body for the broken child he once was. He gripped at his chest as the power in his chest surged within.
"I suppose you are the leader of the Jackals?" He assumed the leader would be Droid like himself but fate was far less cruel to this man than himself. He found solace that this man still had hope even if it were like a flickering candle on a breezy night.
"Is there any sort of test? Screening perhaps? "

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Bubbles round his rebreather in spheres that crash to the top of the cylindrical tank in a 'pop' an oddly distorted laugh can be heard coming from the mechanics that compose the rebreather. "You're here aren't you. It must mean something, I trust my fellows and their judgement and the screening process is laxed, we're taking on a large number of crew."
"You should occupy yourself with the neighbouring space station that belongs to the healing guild, we've been hired to keep it safe and offer our aid. And we're hosting the great jedi hunt." a holocron would blur to life the small figure iterating the hunt and the updates surrounding it.​
"As a member of the Jackals you'll receive a safe haven and support in most if not all activities, we have an open account for Jackal members, you'll be able to draw from it. I do warn you now don't take more than you need. If you have any questions?"
[member="Break"]​

Paislee looked around in astonishment before finally laying her eyes upon [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]. She may be a bounty hunter, but she hadn't seen everything, and besides, she wasn't even twenty yet.
"What happened to you?" she couldn't help but ask, having barely any self control.

"Jedi." he'd state the pistons and the pumps attached to the life support groan with a light 'squeak'. Back and forth tossing round capsules of air through the tank rounding on his form before hitting the waters surface in a 'pop'. "I was attacked by four of their kind during a slave auction. One of their stooges shot three corrosive slugs into me, and a building collapsed on me too."
[member="Paislee Armandé"]​

Paislee despised the Jedi and would look for any excuse to make them suffer. "Don't worry, they'll pay." she said with finality. Though she wanted to make a good first impression too.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

"Ah hello there, it seems you all found it here easy enough, I see you have seen the state the captain is in. It is a sad story, but we can make a good note of it, selling slaves on tatooine, not a good idea." he would say, showing genuine seriousness about the current situation at hand. "How are you holding up Captain, how long till your back to your old self?" he would say, jokingly, though hoping the captain would not take offence.

Cadan would enter, a Twi'lek under each arm. He'd look around at the new recruits, then to Thraxis, then to Flannigan. A sad smile would cross over his face. "Ohh Cap'n how it pains me to see you in such a state. I brought you one of these lovely girls, but it would seem that you are unable to use them, so more for me I guess!"

He'd whisper into to each one of the Twi'lek's ears, and they would both run up kiss the tank, then walk towards the docking bay. "They should be waiting for be back on the ship. Also Cap'n I brought someone else here to see you." With a click of his fingers, a Kowakian Monkey-lizard would run about and sit in from of the tank. "Thought you might want to see a friendly face around here."

Cadan would stride towards the tank and stare at Flannigan. "Anything you want me to do with the recruits? They all seem pretty well ready for combat, and they seem to have a fighting look to them." He'd turn and give a wink to the recruits.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Paislee Armandé"] [member="Break"]

"Actually, I would welcome combat training before I head out to fight Jedi. " Break said as he watched the hologram repeat it's message. "Too many times have I been bested by the force and the hum and heat of a light sabre." He looked at the man in the tube of liquid. "You aren't the only one to be dismembered and broken." He's fist tightening as the words came through his gritted teeth. "They will know my vengeance....my fury..." he breathed slowly to calm himself. "In due time...but I need to improve myself. "

[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

"What are you talking about." a round bulbous discoloured patch of flesh would twinge with movement, you'd swear the expansion and dexpatiation of the chest cavity would be laughter or at least quicker breathing. "I've been at the other end of a sabre, I'm not sending you hunting, we're not apart of the hunt we're the host. It would be mighty unfair for us to compete anyway."

[member="Break"]​

Orn'komad

Fast Talking Face Reader
Well, that had taken longer than expected. Orn sat back in the captain's chair of the cockpit mere moments before the Star dropped out of hyperspace. The station loomed before him. Let's see what exactly we got ourselves into.

After going through the hoops of landing, he found himself in a long corridor. Following the directions he had been given in the hanger, he turned and saw those he had seen at the cantina, as well as... Poor sap. It appeared this is what the Duro had meant by "under repairs".
He stood near the back of the group, listening to the conversation. He would speak up when he was ready.

[member="Break"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Paislee Armandé"]

"But let us not get ahead of ourselves." he'd say the mechanic components in his re-breather and life support garbling his words into a coalition of metallic grunts and groans, until finally with the brief and occasional pause in the machines his words came. "We have other business endeavours, the incident on Tatooine, has not changed my interests in the slave market, also we are looking for backers both in resources and credits. If you think something is profitable for the Jackals do it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom