Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've Seen You Before

"Very well." He said and he followed after when she started off in whatever direction she was going in. "Just lead me to where we need to go." He said and he brought his overcoat over his body more comfortably. It concealed all of his weapons, his lightsaber...Which was the only other thing that he had, that was a weapon of course. Ignoring the Force, though the Force wasn't something you carried around on a belt or in a jacket pocket anyway.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

@[member="Antares Windu"]

It was not long before her and Windu are outside another Inn, this one much smaller and located just off the main street. It is full of criminal types, engaged in business of drugs and slavery, the man she is due to meet has some information for her, something relating to one of the Jedi Master of the Order. The GIA had paid a high price for the information and Coci is here not only to collect the data but to verify it's accuracy.

She pointed to the Inn as a way to let Antares aware of their destination. She moved across the street to the entrance, her hand immediately placed on her weapons as a way of verification they are ready if needed. This place is notorious for sentient beings that will not hesitate to kill you if they simply did not like to look of you. She pushed out with the force to search for the mood of the place and the presence of her contact. He is there.

"Keep alert", she whispered.

They entered into a dark room, the light only enough to provide passage through the place. The smell of stale booze and smoke reeked and the music from a small band played from the dimly lift corner. Heads turned to look at the two new comers, most not caring and returned their attention to their business.. Some others watched them with interest .. sizing them up to see if there was anything of value to take from them.

Coci moved to the bar .. the usual thing.. waited for the bar keep.

He walked after her and sat beside her. He turned his head to sideglance at her, though he said nothing. He didn't know what hte man looked like, the man they were supposed to meet, nor did he know the actual mission so he would just have to follow her lead and improvise. After all, isn't that what people in Intelligence did? Improvise and act? When you think of it, Intelligence Agents would probably make impressive actors. Probably win some awards.

"Water." He said when the barkeeper came by, "iced." He added after.

And he waited until his drink came to him.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

"The same", she ordered not even looking at the bar keep now. Her eyes narrowed as her black pupils widened in the lack of light in the bar. She focused them on looking into the darkness all the recesses held in the place. Her talent .. her eyes perfect now for this. In the back corner her eyes found her contact, sitting in a darkened booth with a woman. She grabbed her water and walked over to the table and without introduction ... sat down.

"Long time no see .. Bilo", she said as she watched for his reactions to seeing her again. "I have a little business I would like to talk with you about, but not here". she shot a look to the woman.

When she got up he waited for a few more moments and followed after her. If he wanted to be apart of Intelligence he was going to have to follow through with this, and so he would.

When she sat down, he sat down only moments after her, next to the woman that was on the inside of the booth, blocking her path of escape if she so tried to. He took a long sip from his ice water and he raised an eyebrow at the trio at the table with him.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Out of the corner of her eye she noted Antares' position.

"Ah yes, business", Bilo simply said and stood up. He said no more as he pushed passed Antares with a look over him. Coci finished her water in one go before following him into a back room. This was something she had done on many occasions in this place, it is the normal process for business here. However, one must still be careful as the walls have eyes and ears.

She nodded to Antares to follow, a signal to him to watch their backs. Coci moved down the short hall to the room, her blaster still resting in his holster but unclipped ... just in case.

"I believe you have something for me?", she began. "It had better be worth the price".

A smirk crossed Bilo's face as he walked out from behind on of the tall shelvings to house booze. "Oh it is", he said handing over a data pad. Coci took it and began to read, the screen scrolling as she eyes flicked over the content. An eye arched .. it seems the rumours are true and the identity of the criminal interesting to say the least.

"Good, the rest of the credits will be transferred to your account in one hour", that should be enough time for her and Antares to get out of here, without incident. If Coci has not called in .. in this time the mission is aborted.

Antares watched as they all got up and he followed them to the backroom, and he made sure his force sense was being projected behind him mostly so that if they were being followed he would know there was somebody behind him. His face was serious and there seemed to be a certain calmness over him and he just listened about the credits and the information. "So we are done here?" He asked, directed to Coci before he looked to Bilo and the girl. "You two should stay here for an hour." It would help them in case they were being watched. If they walked all walked out at the same time it would be quite obvious something had been up.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

"Let me just transfer the information to my data pad", she said reaching in the pocket of her cloak. She connected the two but it was for show. Her scanner, however, was running to detected any hidden devices in the room, she waited for a moment until the reading was completed. No devices, either cameras or listening. "Done", she said as she grabbed her pistol and raised it, aiming at Bilo and fired, his body dropped to the floor dead, the second shot as rapid as the first one, fired at the heart of the woman, she too dropped dead.

As Bilo and the woman are known criminals .. finding their bodies would not be a surprise so Coci was in no mind to dispose of them. "Right I have what I came for, shall we leave?".

Coci orders were to eliminate the contact on receiving the information. The importance of intelligence to great to leave loose ends, even though small as Bilo and the woman are also involved in the criminal ring they are investigating. She looked to Windu now and wondered if he had the stomach for such work, being Jedi and all, was he up to this? Well, time will tell.

Not waiting for him to reply, Coci made her way to the back door and entered the small corridor leading to the back alley. She pushed the door open and quickly walked toward the main street.

He remained silent whilst she shot the both of them. It was against everything that he stood for as a Jedi. They may have been criminals but he doubted they had been trialled. But he still followed after her, silently. When they were upon the main street he looked up along the walls against and then he said, "that was unnecessary." And he continued to walk down the street without saying anything else.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

She stopped dead in her tracks. "Yes it was necessary and an order. The fact that you have asked me this question tells me you are not cut out for this .. Jedi. Jedi do not belong in his game. You need to be able to do what I just did, I am not a Jedi and do not follow the code. I think you need to think on his Antares .. a lot before you make your decision. Once you have entered this game there is no going back", words of warning yes, but also the truth.

"If you still want this, I will take you to someone that you can speak to more".

"Then take me to them Coci Sinopi." He said simply and he waited for her to lead the way. It wasn't for her to tell him if he was capable of doing this job, it was his decision. "Does a pretty girl like you always do this?" He asked slyly. It was a joke question to lift up the mood, but it wouldn't hurt for an answer. But he figured he would get verbally abused for his comment. Or she would find it sweet and forget it ever happened. He didn't know, based on their few hours spent together, but he would see. "Where is this person located?"

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Coci smirked at his comments, "You ask too many irrelevant questions", she relied. She walked off to the side and open up a secure com channel to @[member="Vaudin Miir"] . Knowing the man .. he is probably busy 'entertaining'. So she would give him due warning.

Vaudin Miir, second in charge to the Direction of the GIA and Director of Internal Affairs, is Coci's immediate boss. "Miir, I have someone with me interested in joining .. us", she began. "He wants a meeting".

"You answer none of them." He replied. "But if I do become an agent, would it not be better for us to spend time together to build up..Chemistry? Yes, chemistry build up be perfect, yes?" He spoke in a way that he wasn't used to. He didn't like the girl, but the words he said were words that he believed. Yes they could work well together with the Force at their use, but if they knew each other on more than this meeting, then they could function so much more better than with the Force.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

She looked side ways at him as they walked. She wondered what he was doing here. "On occasion do I work with other operatives, but I work alone. Building 'friendships' is not advisable .. in fact I strongly am opposed to it. You need to spend long periods of time alone, in place that are dangerous and unfamiliar .. you need to love the solitude or else you will fail in this game Jedi. But tell me, I have question for you for a change. Would you be able to do what I did back there, if given the order would you be able to do it? to pull the trigger or run your blade through their gut? How would you justify that with your Jedi sensibilities?". She wanted a good answer from him, or she would leave and not waste the Director, @[member="Vaudin Miir"] 's time.

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Vaudin was at his desk soing something no one would have expected, his job. It seemed there was some clean up required after the riots in the under city. The call from Coci was not a huge surprise.

"Handle it." Vaudin said. If it was worth his time the Agent would definitely know.

"I will do what is necessary." He said simply. "Though do not presume you know me just because I am a Jedi." He said firmly. He didn't like being judged before they had even properly met. It was only okay when he did the judging beforehand, when it came afterwards, it was quite vexing. "Just take me to where I've got to go." He said and he slowed down to allow her to lead the way for him.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

"No.. I shall not. You have not answered me enough", she said back. She looked the man in the eye now and her face held a serious manner. "I don't assume Antares... that is not something I employ .. or I would be dead. You saying you will do what is necessary, tells me nothing. It is you that wishes this, I suggest if it is what you want them speak up". And she will leave him if not satisfied.

"I do not know you at all, and therefore I will not take you to the Director and risk his identity or waste his time".

"Then what you are saying makes no sense." He said with the straightest of faces. "I will do what is necessary tells you I will do what is required of me as an Agent." He said with a shake of his head and with a frown. "Was I speaking another language?"

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom