Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've Gotta Feeling That Tonight Is Going To Be A Droid Night (GA Dominion of Abregado-Rae?)

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
future_venice_canal_by_rusty001-d2yj54i.jpg
Abregado-Rae,​
The Planet of a Thousand Canals​
And Millions of Rambunctious Droids​
So with the Rebellion of Atrisia coming to a close and it very much seeming like it's going to go to us, I was wondering if people would be interested in keeping the story going through dominion of nearby Abregado-Rae where HK makes his rule?

Basically he would offer for the wounded and refugees to be evacuated to Abregado since it's so close and the planet is both friendly towards GA, developed, and more or less secure, as well as put up a proposition of the craziest party this Galaxy has ever seen, so far I've had an idea for three "Objectives"

Objective A- Get Nerfed Up- Mingle with the native acrobatic Gados and the free droids who make their home on the planet, celebrate the victory on Atrisia (if we end up winning), explore the ancient cities recently revitalized during the Protectorate rule and subsequent leadership under HK, go outside the city to take in the wilderness and interact with the local exotic fauna. Just do whatever you would do if you came back alive from the hellhole that was Atrisia.

Objective B- Clean Up Crew- the humanitarian efforts for dealing with the wounded moved to Abregado's orbit and hospitals, perhaps a chance to develop new medical equipment or procedures, as well as planning out the clean-up efforts on Atrisia to deal with everything that went down, from the towns and surface ravaged by the battle and Force Storm, the Nexus it probably created, harvesting the corpse of Lotek'k, to the giant volcanic ash cloud that probably will linger in the atmosphere for weeks to come, blocking out the sunlight around Jar'Kai city. Abregado has a lot of construction droids available who can operate in the void, we could even end up taking them and going back to Atrisia to actually start the reconstruction efforts.

Objective C- Let The Sleeping Droids Lie- this one could be for the Jedi Order and other Force Users we have, plus fans of archeology, one of the big new landmarks constructed under HK's rule is his Mausoleum, a giant Catacomb complex he retreats into when he decides to deactivate himself for prolonged periods of time before he is needed again. The Catacomb is basically a maze, one of those mazes whose corridors move in a specific pattern every few minutes or so, it is filled with sarcophagus like containers where HK and his bodyguards can climb into to deactivate themselves in safety, mechanical guards, booby traps rigged against organics, and the reason why he would invite the Jedi inside- relics. A vast collection of items he acquired over his long life dealing with Jedi, Sith, and other orders, some of it is just random crap, like robes or a generic lightsaber, there's a lot of that because he can't really perceive what is imbued with the Force and what is not, so he just keeps everything related to a Force user, but once in a while one could find something more precious like a holocron, a force-imbued weapon, or an item haunted by an ancient Sith spirit. Basically if you would like to use this as a development thread for an item like that, outside of canon items, I would be up for it, I was planning to use this as a development for codex entry on these Catacombs. But be careful, because deep in the bowels of these tombs there creeps shadow that even HK isn't aware of (Which I would gladly DM).

Thoughts, opinions?

Merchant Fleet and Rogue Squadron

VuOiNoJ.jpg

Epiphany Station

Hidden away on a tight cluster of uninhabited stars lies this trade hub that has remained outside the law for a long time. Since it stopped being used to ship spice into the core the Alliance forces have mostly let it alone.

Intelligence receives a report that a One Sith remnant is attempting to sell military assets. A virtual auction will be held on the station in the VIP suite of Pandora’s Bar before a star destroyer is to change hands.

The star system makes moving large vessels or fleets to the station a slow process. Any attempt by the Alliance to apprehend the trade will send the vessels running and there are too many exits from the cluster to interdict. Instead the Alliance hatches a different plan. One for rogues.

Members of the Merchant Fleet will be accompanied by Rogue Squadron in personal vessels. They will stay at the station for the week of the trade and remain relatively sober. Or else Janes is spending the next month grounded.

When the ship arrives, manned only by a skeleton crew, they are to launch and disable its engines before signalling the Alliance Navy. Unfortunately this has been leaked. When it comes to launch time they'll find their hangar guarded by stormtroopers and be forced to improvise.

tsvetelin-krastev-1213123311.jpg

[member="Ugohr Poof"] - I ask because I genuinely can't look it up on mobile. Do T3 rules *say* we need objectives for other planets? Might make sense, but... Phrasing... Y'know?

I might try and bring something. Maybe. Need to write.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom