Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've Got an Adventure!

I've got an adventure (or two) in mind. I just need to see who's interested in coming with me :)

First Adventure: Travel to Ahch-To and search for a specific artifact before someone else does.

Second Adventure: Similar scenario to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom; help steal and return an artifact to a village on a remote planet in Wild Space.

Are [member="Hawk Solo"] and [member="Gray Venasir"] available to come with me? [member="Caedyn Arenais"] , care to join your sis on an adventure? Anyone else?

This'll be around former First Order territory too, so any First Order people are welcome to partake. (Looking at you [member="Kyrel Ren"] and [member="Dominic Craig"] :p ).

Did some one said stealing?

Still a little new on the site so looking for adventures and interactions, Ashla is a thief (nothing too big it's not like you'll find ancient temples in Nar Shaddaa) so if you have a free space I'll be down C:

[member="Hawk Solo"] - Awesome! Time to see you out in the field!

[member="Ashla Saris"] - Looking forward to it :) I'm sure that you can teach me some tricks of the trade.

[member="Kyrel Ren"] - That's one of the chosen planets, yup.

Caedyn Arenais

C
[member="Loreena Arenais"]

So sorry how slack I've been getting to our thread; I've been flat out both IRL and on here.

Perhaps we should do something more one-on-one, so I'm not holding up everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom