Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've been an active member of this Faction for a handful of days...

I'm here to work on this faction. I'm here to help this faction. I want to help this faction prosper.

I am not here to serve your needs as a writer or a character, I'm here to serve the Faction. I've been requested a few things in my short time as a member here, as an Admin, or favors as a member of Staff. I do not wish to fulfill your needs or do you personal favors unless they are for the betterment of this faction. Do not request stuff of me as an Admin while I'm here, or I will have to leave.

Please, let me have this little taste of normal as a writer, I beg of you.

I agree completely with what you are saying and I understand fully. I am happy to have you supporting us and please If people ask you for personal favors bring them up to me so I can handle it

i didnt know you felt that way @[member="Tefoo"] ill try not to burden you with anything that isnt of dire need to the Horde. on a side note i never welcomed you or said hello =p HELLO AND WELCOME TO DEH HORDE <3 we should Rp some time

PRAISE BE TO DEH TEFOO AND HORDE

Romeo Sin

R
@[member="Break"] smh...just...smh...

@[member="Isis Fontana"] what happen to the cold hearted chick that nearly killed me with body temperature?!??!?!!??!?

Romeo Sin

R
....omg...how does one not know what this is from?!?!!?!! @[member="Break"]
it would break my heart @[member="Isis Fontana"]

Romeo Sin

R
Its a song..by Lynard Skynard...smh..the student has become the teacher.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Runnnnn @[member="Break"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom