Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iunctus Stamus (Isley Verd)

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo the Hutt, Supreme Chancellor of the Republic, sat quietly in the conference room in a nondescript building on the CIS capital planet. He was here for one reason, and one reason only: to turn the tables in the Republic's war.

"I'm happy you could meet me here," Popo said politely. "I was hoping we could sit down and discuss a few things."

[member="Isley Verd"]

Located within the Combined Clans Building of Bothawui was a conference room set aside for the hosting of foreign dignitaries. As such, the space was adorned with the finest the Confederacy could offer: fine seats, fine food, and even finer wine. However, the gravity of the meeting was such that the refreshments were untouched; both by the Supreme Chancellor and the Vicelord. Seated across from the Hutt, Isley Verd drew a calming breath as he considered current events. Coruscant had fallen to the One Sith: a world seemingly untouchable within the nation that had slain the Sith Empire.

"Of course," he replied, with just as tact as his fellow politician, "I am most eager to hear what has brought you to Bothawui today...But first, allow me to congratulate you on your appointment to Supreme Chancellor. I am confident that, under your leadership, there is a beacon of hope in these troubling times."

[member="Popo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom