Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its time for Master/Padawn system don't you think.

[member="Gabe Darkstar"]

okay let me know which powers if you want to just do the basic to start out with, also I can't take you on as one of my own but just training if that is cool with you as I got two already full on but can train you on the side if your still cool with that.

[member="Gabe Darkstar"]

I feel that just something that if you take on to many at a time then you can't really give that in-depth training that one should have with a character, sure you can take on as many as you want are you really giving that student all your attention and thinking in-depth making them thinking or just out to want to have ass it. Then again this is just my opinion on the matter. I also run the Academy here, so there is those classes also we just set up private lesson.

As with taking on a student fully by oneself then your giving that bond of student/teacher.

I am going to echo what Sio said, that I am willing to train but Draco is only going to train people he feels are "Worth his time" and characters I think mesh well with him. And I am looking into getting a Padawan now that I am back to active.

A few things to keep in mind
  1. He's a Darksider, but isn't dogmatic. The Force is a powerful tool and a great weapon, nothing more in his mind, it doesn't have sides, he is just angry.
  2. He's a Mandalorian
  3. He's suffering from Split personalities (Though he has gained a great deal of control over the situation)
  4. He is used to learning in the field and that's how he will teach.
PM me if you are interested, but I am only gonna take on a single student at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom