Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's seriously about time

So I've wrote Dredge for a while now. During my ups, downs, and everything in between; you get the point. He's been around for a while, but in this last incarnation I've realized that he's gone as far as he can. It's time for the story to end, and it's time for him to make his exit from chaos forever. I'll probably just end up recycling the tags and doing something new down the line.

So what am I looking for? People who have impacted Dredge throughout his story and who Dredge has hurt or ruined throughout his existence here on chaos. I'm planning on killing him off and I'd love people like [member="HK-36"] or [member="Jorus Merrill"] or whoever else is out there to do it in one last go.

I think I want Dredge to have one final fate of the world showdown before good wins and conquers over evil and saves the day. That sort of story book ending that makes Star Wars such a fantastic franchise to write within.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom