Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's official

I'm making this official, I am returning to the site and the protectorate..

the last two or more weeks was beneficial, I have recovered enough to come back and not be a nuisance to the site.. Honestly I have not only missed this site and my friends here, but also have missed role play entirely.

I am not only returning with Isis and Haven, I intend to bring back my naval command alt Riley Storm, this will all happen within the next week so I hope you all are ready for the much hated alts to return.

~Isis~

Please, call me Kris OOC.
Currently I'm fighting Shinju, but some assistance would be fine. Though when me and Shinju talked she seemed to want it to be 1v1.
But I am having some trouble with her writer...
Er, yeah. Some issues both on site and off may require me to leave the site for a week or two.
*hugs*
Is all okay though.

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
@[member="Isis Fontana"] good there is a couple of fringers down that staircase. Shinju and @[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] are engaged but there is Eldoc, his apprentice, Zaiden and Dharma down there so be ready.

@[member="Isis Fontana"] I think I should point out this only because it is fair play. A forcebreaker grenade weakens a force users connection to the force same way death sticks and narcotics do. It might take a while or so but eventually inhaling enough will make using the force near impossible for a couple of hours. UNless you have a rebreather/helmet on or no nose to inhale please respect the other players enough to take hits and they will do the same to you.

@[member="Isis Fontana"] you don't need to stand there, dodge, get into cover and use your wits. Gettign force breakered can actually be a great story opportunity. Kaine got it at Junction and the all powerful master had to learn to use a gun all over again. There is much you can do and remember Omega has a wonderful supply of tech.

@[member="Knight"] I am dodging. Actually read before you try and accuse someone of doing something.

@[member="Noah Corek"] thanks for reminding me of that.

@[member="Isis Fontana"] I am reading and talking with the people to make this an enjoyable experience for all sides. They brought a concern up instead of just reporting it. If you have concerns with their actions bring it to me or Ayden and we'll talk with the Fringe to correct them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom