Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Not Yet Day [Clans of Mandalore Dominion of Domhanda]

Even hanging back the way she had, had been an intense experience for Anora. She hadn't known what to do, or say, or where to pipe in - or even if she should. Honestly even if she had been asked directly - which she realized too late that she more or less had been - she wouldn't have known what to say in response. It had all been a bit much to try and digest, and so when it was time to go outside? Anora was all too eager.

And it wasn't until Tyran had lead her outside that Anora breathed a sigh of relief. Politics were clearly not a direction for her, ever.

"Non-violently," Anora repeated, and the longer she was outside, the more relaxed she seemed to become. "Are you even capable of non-violent? I mean I know there are spurts of sarcasm here and there, but other than that...I mean unless you're sleeping maybe, but even then I wouldn't put it past you to be a violent sleeper."

[member="Tyran Numeck"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom