Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Not Illegal If I Own The Planet

Lana dusts herself off and looks the other two over. "You guys definitely know how to handle yourselves, I'll give you that. Worthy of wearing that armour, wherever you got it."
She reloads her weapons and looks up and down the corridor. "Eeehm..." she muses, then looks at the commander. "I guess you know which way to go. Lead on!"

@Commander Calico CC-247 @Galaar CC-252

That idea seemed sound, at the very least. It was better than anything Calico was coming up with. The Commander gave a short nod, "Bridge, then. Let's not get slotted on the way-about." He took point, as usual.

The corridor seemed to go on forever as the Commando strode though it, weapons raised. It was completely, and eerily quiet. "That was a trap, which means they--whoever set it-- expected us to die, but we didn't. Karked up their day, I suppose." He made a sharp turn to the right. A massive circular chamber lined with faintly glowing terminals was his greeting. A thin veil of glass separated the party from the mass of stars outside.

"Let's just hope this goes smoothly...I want that shielding, ad'ika wants her scrap metal. Help me secure the room."

Lana sweeps the room with her assault rifle, checking every nook and cranny. "All clear..." she says, quietly. "R3. jack in and see if you can get the lights on in here, and lock the door." she says to the little robot. The good little astro-mech does as he's told and jacks in.

"So they expected us, OR," she says, "Did they expect YOU?" She turns her head to the other two. "I mean, I came here on a whim, no way someone would expect me here."

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Galaar was the last to enter the room and instinctively searched for a panel to close and lock it. "Debating who the kark they're after is likely pointless.. They want slot us and eat us like Durosian Juju beans." The second clone uttered after Lana brough up the robots intentions. He wasn't trying to be stand-offish it was the fact that his nerves were frayed to no end but his voice would likely convey aggression either way.

With the door locked Galaar would turn and look at Calico. "These clankers look way too familiar, are you thinking what I am?" He always was the blunt one, and hardly cared if Lana could overhear them at this point. It was an odd phrase he used though, clankers was a Clone Wars slur common manly amongst the Clone Soldiers of that era; it was unlikely many people would know that though.

@[member="Lana Bralor"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

Lana taps a few buttons on a console. "Alright, we have air." She pulls of her helmet, revealing her face. She's a pretty woman with the sides of her head shaven, and her hair tied back. She has a familiar air about her to the two clones, but its hard to put their fingers on it.

"We're sealed in, and I'm not seeing any other lifesigns on board." She looks at the commander. "On your mark, Commander."

She looks at Galaar, a little confused. "Clankers, huh? I haven't heard anyone call a droid that in a long while..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom