Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private It's Darth Voyance Night, and the feeling's right (Darkwire, Spacer Guild, and friends)

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
marat-zakirov-cyberblueclub4.jpg

THE LIGNAN LADY
OUTSIDE PORT 300
LORONAR
CORPORATE AUTHORITY OF DENON TERRITORY​

The Lignan Lady is a grungy, offbeat cantina with occasional Sith-themed strippers. (Darth Voyance Night is particularly popular.) It's about fifty meters outside the security gate of Port 300, and might be the best place on the planet to connect with the black market.

"Now, for my money," Jerec said to the rest of the cantina's sabacc table, "and I do mean my money, the best is when the impersonator isn't even Twi'lek. Last month the Darth Voyance who got the most noise was, I kid you not, a Gran. I swear she didn't break eye contact with everyone in the place. In fairness, the third eye might have helped with that."

His cards randomized. He bombed out irredeemably and tossed them down with a grimace.

"Another couple games like that and I might need to get myself a Voyance costume to earn the cab fare home."

The cantina's music began going untz untz untz in a way that Jerec considered promising.

Last edited:
The latero, sitting at the sabacc table, made a perversely grotesque slurping noise as the very mention of the Gran stripper reminded him of a delicious meal. " Her name was Yee-yee!" he paused for a second looking at the cards in his hands inwardly smiling as he saw Jerec bomb. Furch wasn't holding no pure sabacc or a idiots array, but he had enough positive points to make +20 and that was too close to risk drawing another card and Bombing like the Corellian just had. "Or that was the name she gave me at least."

The looks he got from the other beings at the table were of disgust making him chuckled devilishly " You people, especially those of the human variety, are far to shallow in what you find attractive. Greatly limits the field of play with such restrictions. You take Yee-yee for example, that rotund and voluptuous hips along with them suction cup tipped fingers were to die for. Worth every credit spent!"

It was time to see if luck was on his side and show the table what he had. Win, he will be probably be paying for the companionship of the current paid 'model' that was bearing the Voyance costume. If he lost, me might be joining Jerec in dancing for a cab fair home. Furch laid the three cards down, A mistress and ace of Sabres along with the facecard of endurance.

2d1OJ6G.png

VIBES | DRIP

His self-prescribed "vacation" couldn't have been going better, if you had asked him. A couple of weeks away from the chaos of Nirauan did the soul well, especially when it gave him the opportunity to go back to his roots for once. After a decently long stay on Coruscant, Luc dived back into the freedom of spacer life, falling off the radar for his superiors across the other end of the galaxy. With nothing but his starfighter and his droid, he once again set off in search of freedom and fun.

And so he set his eyes upon Loronar after his time on Coruscant came to an end. It wasn't for work, as was the usual excuse when he visited the world in the past. He'd risen above the need to do odd jobs and favors for his former acquaintances, having paid off his debts and settled his scores in the past couple of years. Instead his mission to Loronar had been one undertaken with the sole purpose of attending a legendary night that he'd only heard of in passing.

With a stack of credits in his pocket and a drink in his hand, Lucien sauntered his way across to a table near the stage, a smirk on his face the whole time. He idled the thought of hitting the Sabacc tables later, but for now he would enjoy the view.

And the alcohol too, of course. Pretty good chance Luc wasn't leaving this place sober.

Malakai Shorn

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
Jerec groaned at Furch Lund Furch Lund 's 20. "Alright, Yee-yee, tuck that luck away before you put someone's eye out." He shoved back from the table and got up. "I need another one."

He was making his way toward the bar when a face stood out, and it sure wasn't the nice blue Twi'lek doing a terrible impression of a bad red Twi'lek up on stage. Well, not that terrible, on second thought.

Jerec flopped into a chair beside Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku . "Burn salt, son, you sure you're old enough to be in here?" It'd been a while since they ran into each other. Back in the day, Lucien 'Duke' Dooku had been the young one on Jerec's crew. Word on the lanes was he'd gone off to war for the NIO, and he sure looked like he'd put on some scars and muscle.

Someone tossed the blue Voyance a couple wupiupi and missed. One thunked Jerec upside the head. He was about to pocket it when a waitress gave him the stink-eye. Ashamed, he tossed it back on stage and threw in a couple more - his last - to boot.

"Oh, and you're buying," he told the erstwhile kid nobleman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom