Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private It's Been Awhile

"Nothing too crazy, actually. I'll probably load up and deliver my goods before getting another job and repeating. Occasionally helping folks who need it wherever I end up." Such was the glamorous life Kahlil had made for himself. He frowns a little. Was that really all his life would be?

"Anyway. Eternal Empire? What's their deal?"

Lori just waved her hand as though she was talking about nothing as interesting as doing homework would be.

"Oh, you know how Empire's are....All oppressive with their hostile takeovers, slaughtering anyone that opposes their supreme leadership and Imperial way of life. A typical dictatorship with a tyrannical nerfherder for a leader." She sipped her whiskey and shrugged her shoulders a little. "You know, the usual."

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Lori just had to snort-laugh herself. It wasn't as though she gave a super serious description anyways. She was still a goofball at heart, especially around her friends and family.

"No need to be sorry. Though I'd love to see their faces if everyone described them that way. Maybe it'd bring them down a peg or two. Or...they'll just get madder." She downed the rest of her whiskey. "Bad guys are always angry. I think it's part of their job or something."

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom