Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Been Awhile, Hasn't it? {Ventasia}

Continuing to blush I leaned forward, kissing her slowly. This day was getting better and better. Perhaps I had consumed a little to much wine... But hey, getting drunk and breaking a few moral rules was always fun. For a moment I pulled back, whispering to her before returning my lips to hers. "Who cares if I'm... a little drunk. Let's have some fun." With that I pressed against her, pulled her closer. Against my wishes, I pulled away, wishing to talk once more. But oh, I still wanted to kiss her. "I know what I said. And suggested... Now the question is what you want to do?" I asked, grinning again. While waiting for an answer I hugged her, resting my chin on her shoulder. My arms were still wrapped around her waist, holding her gently. My heart was pounding, a sign of my nerves. Hopefully things would go well...
@[member="Ventasia Terana"]

Rebellious Vanguard
She could only blink as Ven seemingly dove at her, their lips making contact again. The proposal was made again, but she had gotten as close as two could be without wearing the same outfit. For the first time in quite some time, Ventasia was legitimately shocked. One of them was drunk here, and she had only had three glasses of wine. Which meant her companion was more than likely completely plastered, which would make sense given the current situation. Still, Ventasia herself was pretty bad with temptation...okay. She utterly sucked at dealing with it. Her arms slid around the girl's shoulders, hugging her tightly back. This was exactly what she'd wanted. She'd dreamed about this for who knows how long. Was she really just going to turn her down? Had she really become a 'good person' after all this time? Did she honestly have the willpower to resist? There was only one answer to all of that.

Hell no. "Well, if your so determined to get your hands on me, I guess we can have some fun."

@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

With that it became official. Giving her a short kiss I gestured for her to stand up, doing so myself. "My apartment isn't very far from here. Never got the chance to go back there after the accident. But don't worry, I didn't leave it messy... Of course, it might be after we're done," I joked with a wink. Once we were standing I stepped out of the booth and pulled out my wallet. The drinks hadn't cost to much, so I just set a few credits down (with a tip) and gave a nod to the waitress. I swear she seemed sad to see us go. Perhaps she had been hoping Tasia and I were going to enjoy ourselves right here in the cafe. Unfortunately for her, that really wasn't my... style, I guess. Then again, cheating on a significant other was also not my style. And yet here I was, about to do it.

Blame the wine. Blame it.

Rebellious Vanguard
Another kiss....a wink...and an invitation to her apartment. It was official. Ven'Rain was about a drunk as she could be and still walk on her feet. Yet, somehow, she still couldn't care less. It wasn't like she was taking advantage of the girl. Hell, it had been her that had made the proposal. It was crazy, but more like a fantasy come true. And this wasn't a chance she was going to let it slip by. As her 'playmate' dropped the credits on the table to pick up the tab, Ventasia slid from the booth, chuckling as she did. As she got to her feet, her hand reached for the bottle of wine, grabbing it and taking several large gulps straight from the bottle. Her tongue ran across her lips as the nearly empty bottle returned to the table. Without trying, it wasn't hard for her notice the glance they were getting from the waitress that had been serving them. Her lips curved into a wicked smile as she gave the waitress a playful wink. Hell, she'd always been a flirt. Why stop now?riated

With that, attention returned to the obviously inebriated merc. "You know, if you keep this up, I may just have to keep you all or myself. Lead the way, hun."

Grinning in response I gave her another peck on the lips, enjoying this even more. My left hand reached out for her right, and I gently wrapped my fingers around hers. "I wouldn't mind that. Being yours," I replied with a blush and a smile. The thought was a nice one... Just the two of us, together... A couple I guess.Oh, that sounded so nice... "Maybe we should be a couple someday..." I said, not realizing I had spoken out loud. So I continued to grin as I led Tasia towards my apartment. The walk would only take a minute or two, then another thirty seconds to get to my room inside the complex. So little time... but it felt like so long... Eventually we arrived, and I started leading her to the room. My heart was beating faster and faster...

Rebellious Vanguard
This was so odd....but so amazing at the same time. She could but grin as she received yet another small kiss. It seemed as if each one was full of more affection than the previous, if that was possible at this point. There little more she could do by this point other than grin, though there was one thing that garnered a bit of a surprise look upon her face. And that was the comment about them being together. This was simply just...new. In the past, she'd made those types of references and advances, but this was the first time she had gotten this type of response. There was but one thing she could say at this point, though her lips remained sealed. Instead, Ventasia simply grasped her hand tightly, allowing her to lead the way back to her apartment.

The walk wasn't far, though it seemed as if time simply slowed, which didn't bother her in the least. It was like the universe wanted them to enjoy their time together. Then again, if she didn't know any better, she'd think that Ven had planned this. The distinct lack of distance between her home and the restaurant was simply too convenient. But that wasn't Ven's style. At least she didn't think it was, but who knew? Time almost stood still as the two finally entered the apartment, the doorow, closing behind them. Now, Ventasia let her lips free. "I'm glad you like the idea of being mine. But, you know, we don't have to wait for someday. We could be a couple now, if you wanted."

Why the hell not? It was long shot, but what did she have to lose? Other than her pride, that is.

My heart was still pounding, and seemed to speed up even more as she spoke. Blushing like mad I tried to process her words, the wine affecting me a lot more then I had hoped it would. After a few moments I looked back up and replied. "I... I'm drunk... This isn't the best time for me to make a decision... If this was sober me, I'd say yes. But this is drunk me... and drunk me sometimes struggles with logac. Er, logic... And there's still... Circe..." I started, voice getting quieter and quieter as I continued. I didn't trust myself to make life decisions while drunk. This was one of those times. "How about we relax, have some fun, and then finish the talk once I'm sobered up?" I suggested, hoping Tasia would be okay with that.

Rebellious Vanguard
Somehow, she saw that coming. A miles away, at that. Nonetheless, she laughed lightly, pulling her close enough that only a few inches remained between them. Her free hand rose and ran it through her hair, brushing it back from her face. "Sweetie, that's what I've been telling you for the last half hour. True, I taken advantage of people. Hell, it's practically my job. But taking advantage of you isn't, and never was, on the books. So, lets just relax, laugh, and cut loose. And once your mind is completely back to normal, we can talk about everything, and decide it then. Sound good?"

Ah, how she could be so understanding every once in a millennium. Then again, if this was anyone else she was here with, someone would probably be bleeding to death. And it wouldn't be her.

Er, she had a point. Oh well. "Deciding to sleep with a gorgeous girl who I've totally had a crush on for the longest time isn't a hard decision. And, it's one I know will make us both very happy, without hurting anyone else," I said, leaning in for what must be the hundredth kiss today. After a few moments I pulled away. Then I smirked, took Tasia's hand, and led her into the bedroom. Whether or not anything... special happened between us was up to her, but I was going to try. "Oh, and I realized something. It's not the alcohol that's making me want to do these things. It's simply the thing that's giving me the courage to." With that I pressed my lips against hers again, both of my arms wrapping around her waist and holding her close.

Rebellious Vanguard
All she could do was grin and shake her head before happily receiving yet another kiss. This was utterly the most affectionate she had been since she was a young girl on Corellia. The momentary kiss didn't last nearly as long as the others, but it certainly wouldn't cause her to complain at all. Once more, their fingers intertwined as Ven lead the way towards the bedroom. This was crazy. She'd admitted to being drunk, and not wanting to do something like this just yet, but she continued to push more and more. At this rate, it wasn't going to take much more to make her cave.

Actually, the next statement she made effectively sealed the deal. There was attraction. They both anted this...ridiculously bad. Every last bit of Ventasia's ability to resist went flying out the window as her 'friend' turned to kiss her once more, this time latching her arms around her waist. Ventasia's own hands immediately began to roam her curves. At the same time, she began to take steps seemingly toward her, which would force the woman backwards. Backwards toward the bedroom, that is. Game. Set. Match.

Quickly they moved back, lips locked and emotions at their all-time-high. Soon Ven felt the back of her foot hit the edge of the bed, and she started smirking into the kiss. "Fun time," she said, pausing the embrace for a moment. Then she let herself fall back, taking Tasia with her. Perhaps it was the wine, or perhaps it was the excitement of it all, but the merc had a racing heart, and a warm, wondrous feeling filling her chest. It made her blush. Now here she was, making out with one of the two most important people in her life, cheeks looking like two bright red roses. Her old self would be amused.
{Time skip? About an hour or so? Or until morning?}

Rebellious Vanguard
(An hour? For these two? Like that would ever be enough time...)

A grin and a chuckle were her only responses as those words were uttered. Fun. Time. No two words could describe the situation better.

Her arms still wrapped arm Ven, they both fell back onto the bed. Ventasia seemingly jumped 'Rin at this point, kissing her softly yet passionately. This was something they'd both waited for, the opportunity to get their hands on one another. This was a moment of sheet emotion for both, especially Ventasia. Sure, she hid the extent of her emotions well, but in actuality, this was one thing she'd hoped for since that faithful meeting. A chance for it to be just the two of them, and no one else. It wasn't perfect, but it was about to be.

Just before things began to happen, the door slid closed behind them. Of course, that only meant that things that were unsuitable for the the rating of this site were happening behind it. With that said, I'll allow you all time to use your oh so vivid imaginations about what's happening behind said door. You've got until my partner posts. Have fun....I know these two are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom