Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's been a long time, my old friend.

Mia Monroe

M
Mia contemplated the question for a moment, trying to quantify how she felt before answering. "Tired." she replied, slowly sitting up. the world swam slightly, and she seized the back of the sofa to steady herself until it passed before swinging her legs round. "But also like I can think straight again."

She looked up at her sister. "You two okay?"

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Mia Monroe"]

Chesna let out a low groan. "Vodka? I could go for some of that," she muttered.
She got to her feet shakily. "Warthog Sith are no fun. I'll be fine when I've had a chance to sleep and get rid of this headache."
She looked down at Mia. "You're free from him now, but I don't have to tell you that what was done under his influence will not magically be forgotten. Still, out of all the Mandalores I've known you're in my top ten. I'm not sure what that says about your people, but hey."
She extended a hand to Mia, waiting for a shake. "Good luck, Mia. Remember, there's more to everyone than meets the eye." She nodded to Siobhan. "Mistress. Call me if you have need of my special skills. Once I've gotten some sleep. You could use some as well," then she headed out.

"I shall. Bye, Chesna. Thanks for your help," her eyes turned to Mia. She looked tired, but serious. "So Velok's out - at last. I should've flushed him out of your mind a long time ago. I should have known better after going through Shadow whispering into my head." In that regard, she had been a bad sister. "Still think you did the right thing on Mandalore?"

Mia Monroe

M
There's was little Mia could say in response to Chesna a simple nod and a murmur of thanks was the best she could come up with. Mia regarded Siobhan carefully before responding. "I would never have let you flush him out. Rel gave me the option once, I refused. I needed his knowledge, I don't now. Try not to pin this on yourself." she looked down at the floor at her question.

It was necessary. The same response came up, like defence mechanism and she shook her head. "I'm not ready to answer that honestly. Whatever I think or feel doesn't matter. Its done, and I will have to pay for it sooner or later. The real question is whether I can fix it first." She looked up with a sad smile. "You should get some rest."

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Mia Monroe"]

Alas, Sio was good at pinning things on herself. It might be a side-effect of her narcissism. "I should have forced you to let me flush him out." That...would not have gone well. She shrugged. "What's done is done. There's a guest room for you. I'll give you some advice even though I doubt you'll listen: Don't go back to Mandalore. You cannot fix it. The Mandalorians will kill you, and you've killed enough mothers and children that the survivors won't care about you being with child."

Siobhan would turn out to be both right and wrong with her prediction, but then in all fairness she would have been unable to predict that Ra would be brought back from the dead with foul Sith magic. And that some Mandalorians would reluctantly side with Mia due to the suspicious nature of his resurrection and the totalitarian measures enacted by him, sparking a brief but bloody civil war. "And if you decide to got there and walk to your death, make sure the kid is as far away as possible, with people who can care for it," she patted Mia on the shoulder. "Good night, little sister."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom