Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's all Fun and Games Till Someone Gets Burned

The Hound

T
The hiss of hydraulics filled the hangar as the Tempus Ardet's cargo bay opened, allowing dozens of people to crawl from the place they had spent the last few days. Most of them were refugees, victims of the war between the Mandalorians and the Sith, the normal people whom had lived on Dromund Kaas prior to it's near destruction. Turin Val Kur was not one of these unfortunates. He was here for a different purpose. Kro Var, home of the Shapers. They were another step to Turin's goal of accumulating knowledge, a part of his pilgrimage throughout the Galaxy.

Shrugging the small bag into a more comfortable position on his shoulder, he pulled down his burlap hood of his cloak and looked through the doors of the hangar. It was a barren world, far from most civilization, far in the Unknown Regions. He had only been this far away from civilization once, when he was on the run from the Republic. His cold, blue eyes shifted as they fell upon the large, orange sun. He would find the Shapers. Or they would find him, it wasn't often a Force user came to their planet and he was sure they would want to know what he was doing, snooping around.
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa admired the black ring on her left hand. Hopefully, the wedding wasn't too far away. She had come to Kro Var to look for some things for the ceremony. It would be nice to have a few things from the Shaper homeworld to incorporate, seeing as how they were both Fire Shapers. As she walked through the small city, she recieved occasional glances of distain. Because she was affiliated with Morna, no dout. She didn't know the entire story, but for some reason, the Kro Var weren't particlariy fond of him. Lexa ignored the looks. As long as they didn't interfere with her shopping, she didn't care what others thought.
She was observing some fabrics when a new wave of refugees came through the streets. Two times more than the last run. That couldn't be good. The war between the Sith and the Mandalorians was getting more brutal.
@[member="Turin Val Kur"]

The Hound

T
Moving through the crowds he allowed himself to enter the flow of the White Current, searching the and wading through the ripples of the Force for someone who seemed capable. Using the White Current over his own senses was often harder than the standard search method for the new practitioner, but he found that every time he used it, he got better at it. Someone caught his eye though, a larger ripple than most around him, he latched onto it and followed it, ending up at a fabric stand in the streets. The Omega Protectorate, while neutral with the Republic, didn't go out of its way to return criminals or traitors to them, and so this far away from the boarder and capitol he felt safe enough to walk with his head held high.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa picked out a deep orange silk and went to the merchant with it. He simply looked at her. "Um....I'd like to buy this, please," She said clearly. He glared and said nothing. Great, Lexa thought. "Excuse me? I said I'd like to buy this silk, please. How much?" The man continued glaring. "I don't sell to traitor-lovers." Lexa was getting angry now. Her fiance` wasn't a traitor! He was a good man! And besides, why should that have anything to do with her? She wasn't him! Lexa glared back at the man. "I don't know who you are, and I don't care. I've done nothing that would make you able to refuse to sell to me. So sell me the frakking silk!" As she said this, her eyes flashed with white-yellow flame.

The Hound

T
There it was.
Stepping between the woman and the vendor, more to protect the vendor than the young girl, he smiled sheepishly at the man. "What if I bought it?" he offered. It seemed a fair compromise.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

The vendor raised his eyebrow suspiciously. Lexa glared menacingly at him. Reluctantly, the vendor took the silk and wrapped it. "That'll be 30 credits," He grumbled as he tossed the package to Lexa. She smiled with mock appreciation. "My thanks," She said sarcastically. As she turned to leave, she murmured "Fier'fek...." just loud enough for the vendor to hear. He gave her an icy glare but said nothing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom