Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction It's a...lot of traps

OOC/ This is going to be a bit of a heist/tomb raid. It will have traps, minions and I even promise some zombies

Neesa dropped to one knee and slipped the glove from her right hand. Ahead of her was the clearing. She could hear the guards, see the old stone temple rising up towards the sky.

She held her hand above the ground. She held it with an absolute, unnatural stillness. It was not the regular action of a person simply not in motion. It was the deliberate, perfect tension that did not even leave the slightest tremble in her fingers.

Neesa closed her eyes and whispered the incantation. Her fingers closed on thin air, but a green thread materialised out of nothing.

She was being careful today.

One could not be too careful when raiding one of the treasure trove of the famed Krath Magician Grangomelle.

Neesa crawled along, one hand on the thread. She followed it until she found the inscription in the dirt. Ancient massassi runes. She took one look and realised she didn't have the skill to completely nullify the spell. Instead she took out a knife and etched a few more sigils around the edges. A slight alteration, almost like adding a new password to a computer.

Others would meet her here.

Neesa had to be careful of them, too.

She had associated with various sith over the years. Extremist purebloods, crime lords and - recently - Darth Ophidia. Hopefully no one would try and kill her before they had the treasures.

Afterwards was expected. What was life without a little betrayal. Before would be downright rude.

† Objective †

Raid Tombs

×× Equipment ×× x1 Titanic Orichalum Armor, x1 Red Dual-Bladed Lightsaber, x1 Black Armorweave Cape
×× Tags ×× Neesa Neesa

† Post I: Old Stomping Grounds †

Roughly carved stones constituted the aging temple and Viktor could sense the blood etched in their designs. The echoes of tens of thousands of workers cried out to him, as trace images flashed in his mind of Sith overseers beating them to their deaths in an effort to gain even a moment closer to completion. Raw brutality fueled the construction of the temple and was a common theme among the ancient Sith, who reached unimaginable heights with the Dark Side of the Force. It was a bit over-tuned and barbaric for Viktor's personal taste, but even he could appreciate the beauty of the resulting machinations.

He waved off his personal guard, the Brigands of Candoria before approaching the meeting point for it would be a pointless loss of manpower for them to attempt to join in this invitation. They were heavy handed thugs at best, and the scale of interacting with the Sith were far beyond their reach. His orichalum armor slightly sunk into the earth as each heavy step propagated him closer to Neesa, the first to arrive and initiator of this exploration.

Glancing at the inscription in the dirt, he nodded at the rough, yet proper knife marks made to unlock the rune. Massassi in design, he shook his head in familiarity for only they would construct such a tasteless temple. He doubted he would find anything of particular interest to himself from what he deemed the most inferior caste of all the Sith, although any knowledge gained was a boon in and of itself. And generally as a mercenary and marauder, he knew there were ample opportunities for profit as long as the Sith were involved.

Especially in their ancient temples.

Approaching Neesa, Viktor bowed his head in politeness and stated, "Greetings. I am Darth Ventus. I have come to participate in your... adventure."

He was unsure of what to make of this gathering of Sith, as the details of the meeting were left ambiguous and vague, merely detailing the location of a new found Sith temple to explore. Viktor was curious to see who else would be participating and who he could exploit, for even a momentary glance at Neesa's presence in the Force indicated she was far more trouble than worth offending.

Probing for more information, he continued with an inquiry. "How are we dividing the various artifacts and treasures? I am assuming as the finder of the temple you would ask for more, but how much more? Or perhaps the question is what are you looking for."

It was a foregone to Viktor that they would be able to ransack the temple. Whether they would have a full party leaving the temple was up for debate; he could only see and assess as the other members of the party arrived. Behind the steely visage of his helmet, he smiled wickedly.

Anak Darkstar

A
IC: Anak Darkstar

Nearby Tags:
Neesa Neesa
Viktor Viktor

The Son of Darkness was not certain why he had come. Treasures and ancient trinkets were of no interest to him. He had seen abandoned temples in the uncharted regions, seen one, seen them all. That said as The Dark Star approached the floating temple, Anak was amused, that was new, it floats.

A port of entry he saw paved by another, using a tentacle of his ship he latched on to it and then crossed the makeshift bridge of obsidian in the sky. The wind howled and threw his cape upward, the force of it nesrly blew him off, and so he leapt inside. Once inside he saw the runes of cultists, one in particular had fresh marks from a blade, which meant someone was already there. The Son of Darkness slowly approached two figures, staying just out of sight, though he was no master of stealth. A Warrior clade in dark armor and a helm addressed what appeared to be an Assassin. Quite the duality, to see two opposites poised to join forces in a quest for spoils. Anak was neither, he had not yet chosen his focus in The Order; he was drawn to the Arcane and aspired to be a Blade Master. He had come for one purpose and on purpose alone, to sharpen his skills, to perhaps unlock powers and grow stronger in The Dark. The Temple would serve as a unofficial trial.

Out of habit Anak crossed his arms in his black cloak, his eyes like two miniature size pits of magma, and his curly shoulder length hair blowing slightly in the wind from a shaft. He would allow the Assassin and Warrior to converse, and decide if he would throw in his lot with them or not.

Equipment:

Praetor Hilted Lightsaber, Single Blade, Bled Crystal (Garnet Red)

Utility Belt, containing a grapple and line, some food, and a medpack for wounds.

Probing for more information, he continued with an inquiry. "How are we dividing the various artifacts and treasures? I am assuming as the finder of the temple you would ask for more, but how much more? Or perhaps the question is what are you looking for."

"Greetings to you too," Neesa replied.

She had been raised in the formal an hierarchical world of the trueblood sith. It had taken her time to realise that she needed to stop being a pawn on the board and play the game herself. Though she had shirked those ways, she would play whatever game she needed to carve out a life for herself.

She glanced at a second arrival. For now, he seemed to keep his distance.

"I wouldn't want to work out what more means. Don't know exactly what is down there," Neesa admitted.

She had a few clues, but this was no time to give the full game away.

Bringing up the split of the haul was eminently sensible, she decided. Everyone liked the roll the dice occasionally

"I'm expected a range of things, from knowledge to wealth to technology. I am most interested in the first, but we should try and come to something amicable."

Even was going to be difficult to quantify.

"Even we do not agree, we should save that for when we reach a safe distance from the temple," she offered.

If there had to be backstabbing or dueling, better to wait until it would not put them all in jeopardy.

Anak Darkstar

A
The Son of Darkness chose to step forward. His long curly locks now in the light, his ember eyes fixating on them both.

“I have no interest in trinkets. I have come for the test. You may divide the spoils among you.”

Anak crossed his arms. He was here to face the dangers, the traps. He did not know if these two would believe he had no interest in treasures. Sith tended to deceive, and yet he often used the truth to the suprise of his comrades.

“I will spring the traps. All I ask is leave me out of your squabble over spoils when its over.”
TAG: Neesa Neesa
Viktor Viktor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom