Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's A Beautiful World (open to anyone)

Deio and Dahlia Leafwalker

D
Ec Pand sure was beautiful in the summertime, and Kyra couldn't agree more. Taking leave of her master, the Sith king, Xander Blackmoore, the young servant was strolling through the neighboring village, enjoying the free air and sighing happily. The village apparently has a bustling spaceport, and Kyra watched in awe at the ships leaving and landing.

Poro

Poro want a Poro Snack!
The dogs were baying for his blood. Poro's lungs burned from exertion as he dodged and weaved amidst the boots and beasts of burden that were milling about the busy street. The possesive dog owner, who wished to taxidermize Poro, was following his leashed dogs to re-capture Poro.

Poro was desperate, so he took a gamble. The next instance when he was out of sight from the dogs and man, he scrambled up the pant leg of the nearest passerby ([member="Kyra Tendal"]).

D
Kyra yelped as something crawled under her dress and up her leg. Not wanting to make a scene, she limped behind the nearest building and lifted up her skirt to see an adorable little creature stuck to her leg.

"Awe, come here, silly. Are you lost, little one?" She reached down and pried the frightened little cutie off her leg and held it near her face.

[member="Poro"]

Poro

Poro want a Poro Snack!
Poro shook and shivered from exhaustion and mortal fear. The pretty lady was a comfort to him, but that feeling would quickly go sour if she couldn't protect him from the bad man and the dogs.

A couple of leashed dogs came around the corner, sniffing the ground. Their heads bolted upright to look at [member="Kyra Tendal"] and, more importantly, Poro. They started snarling and barking at the sight of Poro, making their heavily and well built master come jogging around the corner. He saw Poro and the girl holding him. He sneered at her while he said, "Oi! Schutta! Toss that there pipsqueak over 'ere! He's my property and I wants 'im BACK!" The dogs were struggling against their leashes, drool falling to the ground.

D
Instead of shrinking back in fear or screaming as one woman would've done Kyra smirked and quietly put the little guy in the basket she was holding, petting him so he'd calm down before looking at the very big man.

"Why was he running then? His skin is too small to make much profit for a hunter, assuming that's what you are. Oh I know, he's a chew toy! No wait, that's not it." Kyra wasn't about to let an innocent creature ([member="Poro"]) be hunted for sport, so the hunter's next move would decide whether she should run off, or kill the man for fun.

Poro

Poro want a Poro Snack!
The man clenched his teeth in anger and hatred as the woman clearly taunted him instead of giving him what he wanted. His straining made a vein on his head become quite visible. The dogs continued to jump against their leashes, but the man's grip was like iron. He had half a mind to let them go and beat the snot out of this punk. But, as he turned and saw the busy street with many people milling about, he growled and kept himself from attacking her. There were other ways to get his property back...and revenge.

"...*Grah!* This i'nt the last you've seen of me, schutta! I'll have 'im back and then I'll gut ya'! I'll slice yer fethin' back open! Then, I'll toss ya' ta' the local slave traders so they can fix ya' up and work ya' for the rest of yer useless life! I'll getcha'...I'll getcha'...."

The dogs were still pulling until he yelled, "BIANCA! DAVIS! LET'S GO!" The dogs obeyed their master and the man stared daggers at [member="Kyra Tendal"] as he backed out of the alleyway.

D
Kyra smiled and gave a small wave as the man left the alleyway, knowing he would try to get his revenge. Once he was out of sight, she let her true feelings show as she looked down at the little puffball in her basket. She was terrified, her hazel eyes clearly showed that.

Kyra walked back into the many people and put her hood up, concealing her identity from curious passerby's, and covered her basket with a lid. She weaved through the people to a diner and sat in the booth back near the rear door, just in case. She lifted the basket lid and lifted [member="Poro"] out and onto seat next to her when the food came. Kyra set a teacup plate in front of him with some of her food on it.

"Eat up, honey. Your probably hungry, aren't you?"

While they were eating, Kyra leaned over and whispered to the little thing.

"I know what its like to run from people like that." She didn't say anything more on the matter, but instead smiled and kept eating her food.

Poro

Poro want a Poro Snack!
The cruel man walked by outside of the diner, cursing his luck for having lost track of [member="Kyra Tendal"] and his prized ropo. He walked on by, oblivious to their location.

During his time in the dark basket, Poro cried silently. He painfully tried to quell his heavy breathing, fearing that a noise too loud would cause a rough, hurtful hand to come down upon him. The only consolation was the tender hand that gently stroked him. When he was lifted out of the basket, his little legs flailed in the air. Poro was nervous, that's all.

When he had the small plate of food set before him, his lips tucked up as though he was smiling. His unusually large tongue came out of his mouth and he started eating up everything on his plate. He stepped his two front paws onto the edge of the plate and the contents came closer to him as the plate edge tilted up off the tabletop.

When the food was finished, he laid on his back on top of the empty plate and gurgled with glee, his legs wiggling up in the air.

D
Kyra chuckled and rubbed the strange creatures belly.

"There's a happy smile," She smiled down at [member="Poro"] and finished her food, putting him back in the basket and paying for the meal before leaving the diner. Walking towards the edge of town, Kyra let her hood down, believing she was safe for now.

Poro

Poro want a Poro Snack!
As they neared the edge of town, the pained roars of a bear could be heard out in the woods. Normally, bears didn't frequent or make trouble around town. Either this was an exception or a bear had been caught in some sort of trap.

Would [member="Kyra Tendal"] go to help the bear of go along her way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom