Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Italics on the website

Hi guys,

Whenever someone posts a sentence or post in italics, then the following occurs:

• When you press 'post' and the page loads back up with your newly created post, anything that was in italic does not appear. You have to then click edit and click post again for the italic words to come back up. Alternatively you can press preview post, then press post and italics will come up on the first try.
  • On your profile page, italics do not appear whatsoever. If you actually go to my profile right now, you will see some words there but at the same time the one's in italics do not come up whatsoever.
I'm sure I am not the only one who has noticed this. In my writing I use italics quite a bit, and so the first few times this happened, I was like 'lolwut' when the entire post didn't come up. It's more of an inconviance then a proper problem. It's not like entire posts are being lost, but I am sure people are tired of it. I know I am :)

I've noticed, for me, it only happens in certain situations.
Works for:
  1. Posts
Doesn't Work/Bug Happens:
  1. Blog posts
  2. Blog comments
  3. Signatures
  4. About Me page
EDIT: It also seems to happen with the Georgia font. Or maybe I'm mistaken, seeing as I usually use the two in combination.
It looks pretty this way!

Svarin Wolfbane said:
I've noticed, for me, it only happens in certain situations.
Works for:
  1. Posts
Doesn't Work/Bug Happens:
  1. Blog posts
  2. Blog comments
  3. Signatures
  4. About Me page
EDIT: It also seems to happen with the Georgia font. Or maybe I'm mistaken, seeing as I usually use the two in combination.
It looks pretty this way!
Were you saying italics works on your about me page or not? I don't write blog posts, blog comments or signatures, so I've never noticed. But I know it doesn't work straight away in posts (unless you do what I say in the OP) and doesn't work whatsoever on about me pages.

[member="Alicia Drey"]
It doesn't work for "About Me" for me. It does, however, work fine when I post in italics. Even without doing the thing you mentioned.
For example: Didn't have to edit this. Can you see the text here? I can see text here... I wonder if it's a weird multi-point issue?...

[member="Svarin Wolfbane"]

I can see your italics in your post right now. Strange that I have to edit my post again before the italics appear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom