Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It Has Been A While Hasn't It?

Romeo chuckled, and drank the west of his water.
"Family? I have two daughters, who are doing just fine. A father couldn't ask for better children. Though I fear one day I may have to find a wife." He chuckled again.
"Wait, do you plan on going right now?" Romeo asked with a bit of surprise in his eyes, making then a bit wide. [member="Razz Michaels"]

(Hahahah sorry for the sudden name change)

Razz Michaels

R
Razz grinned.

"We could...is there a problem?" Razz asked.

Zane came from the kitchen and looked at Romeo's empty cup.

He knew the man was pretty important seeing that he had met with Razz in Razz's own Apartment.

"Would you like more water?" Zane asked with his bloodied clown mask over his face.

[member="The Shadow King"]

"No, not at all, I just wasn't expecting so soon Mr.Michaels." he said turning as he spoke to watch the man with the mask of what looked like a clown.
"Yes, please."
He said politely, and returned his attention to Razz. "Unfortunately the ship I came here with isn't exactly mine, can't have the Sith knowing the King of Shadows has arrived...mind if I tag along with you?" [member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
Zane slowly took the glass from The King Of Shadows and slowly filled it up almost the the brim. He then brought the waer back to the kitchen.

"You are most certainly fine...you can't have them know. As for you coming along with me...you may, it may not be as comfortable as your use to but whatever...Zane go find Raul and meet me at my ship." Razz said.

Zane quickly walked out the door to do what he was told.

"So Romeo...you ready...I am sure Zane and Raul will fly if you give them the coordinates."

[member="The Shadow King"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom