Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public It Happened One Night

Kai and Gerda

K
Alyosha woke up lying face-first against cold durasteel, his head aching. He winced, slowly peeling himself up off the floor, and felt along the area where the pain was most concentrated. Dried blood encrusted the right side of his forehead, oozing from a superficial—but incredibly painful—head wound.

It took him a moment to get his bearings. He aboard his freighter, the Harlock. More specifically, he was in the captain’s quarters, still wearing yesterday's clothes. He sat up and looked around the room, wondering how he wound up on the floor with a head injury.

Memories of last night were slow to come back to him. After completing his first mission with the Grey Forces, he’d felt weird, maybe even a little depressed about his new status as a soldier for hire. He decided to go to a bar to wash those feelings away. After having a little too much to drink, he started talking to some people who were looking for a good time… and made the mistake of inviting them back to his ship.

Normally he hated parties. People used them as an excuse to act stupid, make a mess, and steal from their hosts. Not to mention that there was always a straggler or two who overstayed their welcome. But alcohol can make a man do anything, even act against his character, and so there had been a wild party attended by a bunch of random strangers on his ship.

From the flashes of what he could remember after they got aboard the Harlock, there had been more drinking and screwing around. Someone had complained about the lack of good holovids available, a fight had broken out over access to the ‘fresher… someone had supposedly spiked the drinks… and everything after that was, mercifully, a blank.

Just then, Alyosha heard a muffled noise coming from the tangle of sheets on his bed. Standing up, he cautiously took hold of the blankets and flung them back…

Yet another idea for a "fun thread" has struck me. I have provided many questions for you to answer, players, namely 1. Who is in the bed? 2. How did Alyosha get hurt? 3. Who spiked the drinks? 4. Who is piloting the ship? And so on.

“Oi! I’m sleeping here!”

Dracus Mor was shirtless, hair askew, with quite the trail of bruises from neck to chest. He rubbed his eyes to get a better look at the man ripping away the comfort of the warm blanket.

Dracus had recently crossed paths with Alyosha. During that encounter however, Dracus never saw his face nor spoke to him.

He began getting out of bed, looking around for his gear as he spoke to man who had so rudely awoken him.

“You? Your the bloke who invited us all back here aren’t you?”

Kai and Gerda

K
Dracus Mor Dracus Mor

Alyosha vaguely recognized the shirtless Zabrak, but not enough to put a name to the face. He let the blanket drop as the alien started to get up, a grimace etching his features.

"I sincerely hope that's all you did in my bed," he muttered dryly. "And yes, I did - though I sure as hell regret it now."

He rubbed his head, which was still sore. Getting out of the Zabrak's way as he scoured the room looking for his gear, he asked, "Do you remember what exactly happened here last night? 'Cause I got hit on the head, and don't remember much."

Kateen shifted into view from the doorway of the cockpit section, a youthful Twi'lek looking a little worse for wear, shirt hanging off one shoulder, dreary eyes, the lot.

"Your ship! It is terrible, so so terrible, I have seen better handling ships in the scrapyards of Jakku!" Shaking her head, she pointed backwards.

"I have had to reset your stabilisers FIVE times. Five. One night out, and i'm keeping someone elses ship afloat!"

Her rant finished as she began to roam the room picking up various personal belongings, including her auto pistol lodged into a vent.

Alyosha Drutin

Kai and Gerda

K
Turning away from Dracus Mor Dracus Mor , Alyosha's attention was drawn to the sudden arrival of a green-skinned female Twi'lek. Clearly exhausted and under stress, she babbled about the various problems with the freighter, then started wandering around the captain's quarters, apparently looking for something. She eventually found it - a gun which had somehow become lodged in an air vent.

"Wait a minute," Alyosha said, holding up his hands. "Who are you? Who asked you to pilot? Where are we going?" And more importantly, who was going to pay her for her services?

His head was still sore, and with all the moving around he had been doing since he awoke, the wound in his forehead had reopened. Blood began to trickle down his brow, prompting him to reach up and wipe it away before it could reach his eyes. "Damn," he muttered. Turning to the two aliens, he asked, "Anyone got a medkit?"

Kateen Areina Kateen Areina

"I'm Kateen, and it's lucky for you that the bottle landed on me in that challenge, because I'm one of the... mmm... Better, shuttle and freighter pilots. Under intoxication that is."

Brushing her lekku behind her shoulders, she shrugged. Her Twi'lek accent was very prominent with her words due to her entirely Ryloth upbringing.

"To be honest I don't know, we are flying in a straight line somewhere, which is straighter than I can think right now, I assure you."

Spinning the blaster around her finger for some flair, Kateen attempted to holster it smoothly, this led her to realize that her holster had shifted all the way to the back of her belt, a bit too late, because the blaster was already flung towards the metal floor, making a loud clang that echoed through the quarters. The noise reminded her that she too had pain in her head, making her flinch, partially in surprise.

Clearing her thoughts she addressed the situation regarding the wound and took a seat on whatever nearest was sittable. "Looks like you took a nasty hit, I don't have a kit, I'm sure you have one lying around if nobody has stolen it."

Dracus Mor Dracus Mor Alyosha Drutin

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Kateen Areina Kateen Areina Dracus Mor Dracus Mor Alyosha Drutin

Red awoke on the ground in a hallway. He felt terrible, and.. Wait, where was he?! He propped himself up his arms. He took a look around. He was in some kind of ship. But, Red didn't have a ship. So what was going on? He tried to remember what happened. Then, it hit him. A bar, Red went there to relax. He had ONE drink. There was something wrong with it. He could tell, but it was quick acting. Then, he remembered flashes of some party on a ship. And that's all he can remember. So, he was drugged! But by who? Why would they want to drug him? Red didn't know, but first he needed to figure out where he was.

Red stood up. He wasn't in his armor, he was in his regular clothes. When did that happen? He used a wall to support himself, as he was still a bit woozy. He looked at the ground. He noticed the few weapons he had brought, it was supposed to be a relaxing bit, wasn't it? He picked up his dual pistols and holstered them. He also picked up his lightsaber off the ground and clipped it onto his utility belt. Well, at least someone hadn't stolen it, that was the good part.

He walked down the hall. Then, he heard a commotion coming from close by. He hurried towards it. When he arrived, he was confused at what was going on. He noticed two males, a Human and a Zabrak, and a green Twi'lek yelling at them for some reason. They seemed to be in the same state as him, they had no clue what was going on.

"Morning." Red said, making his presence known. "Where are we? What happened? Who are you people?"

"Right, I should probably introduce myself. Hi, I'm Red. Yes, that's my name."
Red introduced himself. His name went along with his hair color, which was fiery red, and his eye color, which was the same. The scientists in the genetic labs where he was created made him that way so that they could easily identify him.

Then, the Human asked if anyone had a medkit.
"Yeah, I've got one." Red said to him. He stood next to the human and pulled out his medkit. He pulled out a bacta patch and placed it on the wound. He then pulled out some guaze and wrapped it around the Human's head and over the wound, to stop the bleeding. Since it was a head wound, Red had to make sure that it wasn't too serious, as a head wound left unchecked could be damage to the brain. Red raised three fingers. "How many fingers am I holding up? Sorry, I have to do this, to make sure you don't have brain damage from the head wound." He told the human.

Last edited:

Kai and Gerda

K
Alyosha stood still as 'Red' dressed his head wound. "Three," he answered the question without hesitation. "I'm fine, just a little sore."

The question of how he had become injured was still up in the air, but he considered their destination more important. Since no one seemed to have any answers, Alyosha stepped out of the room, passing the three strangers who had appeared there, and headed for the cockpit. Along the way, he suddenly heard music blasting from the direction he was headed.

Retrieving a blaster from a nearby table, just in case, he crept forward to the cockpit area. Sitting in the pilot's chair was a Wroonian (or maybe a Pantoran?) male, fully dressed in an orange and purple flightsuit. The alien was singing along off-key with the music. He didn't seem to notice - or care - that Alyosha was there. Alyosha approached him slowly, holding his blaster pointed down but still at the ready, then reached around and turned the music off.

"Say, man!" the blue-skinned alien exclaimed, turning to face him. "I only listen to Blue Oyster Cult when I'm hung over, I swear. It cleanses my palate for the good stuff...." He cocked his head to the side. "Chit, you look like somebody went medieval on your ass."

"Who the hell are you?" Alyosha demanded.

"Theo Vathek, pilot extraordinaire," the alien replied. "Mind if I stay awhile? I got no place better to go."

"Right now, I couldn't care less." Alyosha shook his head, determined to stay focused on the task at hand. "Are you the one who programmed the navicomputer?"

"May-be," Theo drawled. "I seem to remember setting something up last night... hooking up a power coupling or two, heh heh... Why? Where we goin'?"

"I don't know." Alyosha turned to the navicomputer, his eyes widening. "...We're headed to Nar Shaddaa!"

"Well, it couldn't have been me then, cause you couldn't pay me to go to that fethin' place," the alien muttered. He went on talking as Alyosha frantically tried to divert their course. "The likker there is such swill, I was drinking laundry detergent to get buzzed. You can score some spice, and y'know, I met this girl... she was a cu-tie, but she gave me a rash. And she couldn't cook cabbage to save her life, even though that was all there was to eat down there in the motherfethin' refugee sector... How the hell do you feth up cabbage?"

"We're not going to Nar Shaddaa," Alyosha said with a gulp, still frantically pressing buttons. Of all the planets in the galaxy, it had to be the one place he couldn't afford to go anywhere near...

"Then where are we going?"

The computer finally worked and he chose a planet at random. "Bothawui," Alyosha breathed, sounding far too happy for someone headed to the Bothan homeworld.

Theo raised an eyebrow. "Hmmmm. The Bothans aren't involved in spice, are they?..."

Dracus Mor Dracus Mor Kateen Areina Kateen Areina Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

Last edited by a moderator:

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Alyosha Drutin Dracus Mor Dracus Mor Kateen Areina Kateen Areina

Red nodded to the human as he answered correctly. "Alright, you seem fine, just try and take it easy." He told him. Red finished up, and he stepped back. The human got up and walked to the cockpit. Some sort of commotion came from the cockpit, most likely the human meeting yet another person. Red walked in the cockpit just as the human was scrambling to alter their course. He really didn't want to go to Nar Shaddaa. Strange, but Red would have to find out later. The human changed their course, and announced where they were going. "Bothawui? If my memory is correct, aren't the Bothans masters at intelligence gathering and spying? And no, my friend, the Bothans aren't really involved in spice." Red answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom