Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship IST-781 "Griefer" Fast Attack Frigate

Status
Not open for further replies.
jnapQQA.png

nqhAT5H.png

IST-781 "Griefer" Fast Attack Frigate
41S8geA.png
ivpC1Dl.gif

• Intent: Pirate vessel for Blood Corsairs (Black Sun pirates)
  • Image Source: Harmonia by Komrad King
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PLifhqN.gif

VOeEBMF.gif

• Classification: Fast attack Frigate
  • Length: 500 Meters
  • Width: 110 Meters
  • Height: 100 meters
  • Armament: Average
    Dual Mass Driver Cannon Turrets x 6
    Dual Turbolaser Cannon Turrets x 6
    Dual Ion Cannon Turrets x 12
    Concussion Missile Turrets x 2
    Point Defense Laser Batteries x 10
  • Defenses: Average
  • Hangar Space: Low (2 Squadrons)
  • Hangar Allocations
    Starfighters:
    1 squadron
    Support Craft: 1 squadron
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: Extreme
  • Hyperdrive: Yes
  • Hyperdrive Class: 0.5 (Very Fast)
7GLVuVm.png
f8tZ6DU.gif

• Standard Communications Array
  • Advanced Deflector Shield Generator
  • Superior Hyperdrive
  • Superior Ion Engines
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Repulsorlift Engines
  • Advanced Sensor Array
  • Technology Package (control systems, lighting, etc.)
  • Can Enter Atmosphere and Land
  • Tractor Beam Projectors (Port, Starboard, Aft, Forward, Topside, Belly)
  • Docking Clamp
  • Scanners
  • Navigation Computer
  • Distress Beacon
  • Reactor Core
  • Repulsors
  • Maneuvering Jets
  • Crew: 4
  • Passengers: 50+
2Jqae42.gif

STRENGTHS
  • All Aboard! – the Griefer does one thing well, more than anything else--board other ships. Whether disabled, in flight, or during combat, the Griefer is built for rapid, efficient connection and boarding situations for the "marines" aboard the Griefer.
  • Speed Everywhere! - The Griefer class frigate is also built with IST's powerful hyperdrive and is able to get anywhere in the galaxy very quickly.
WEAKNESSES
  • Right in the Face! – the Griefer was not designed to go toe to toe with other ships. It excels at "wolfpack" tactics and hit-n-run scenarios, but up to other combat frigates and large vessels will usually end poorly for the Griefer due to its lack of significant defenses.
  • Not Designed for This - The Griefer-class frigate is extremely fast, but it is not without cost. The fast attack frigate can close the distance quickly to engage other ships, but it is unable to maintain those sublight speeds for extended periods of time. If used in a prolonged fashion at maximum speed, the ship will tax the integrity of the ship's core and risk meltdown.
nl7YcrI.gif

While Interstellar Shipping Technologies is, for the most part, a legitimate business, that does not mean that it operates as one. The IST-781 Griefer is the first in a line of planned frigates for a subsect of Black Sun composed of pirates. One of their Captains, Bruticus, made a deal with Malicar--we work for you for two years and the ship that you have been using during this time is yours. Bruticus took the offer, served Eclipse Consortium/Black Sun faithfully for two years, pirating and raiding targets of opportunity as given by the Eclipse Consortium and Black Sun. When the "contract" was completed, Captain Bruticus and his Blood Corsairs stayed on with Black Sun, but now they did not stay on as a contractor, but as partners...

The Griefer was designed from top to bottom to be a pirate raiding ship. Like all Interstellar Shipping Technologies commissions, these vessels are constructed in obscurity and made to look like much older designs of ships of the same type. As such, the Griefer appears as one of the Hutt Cartel frigates from centuries ago, but in fact, it is an advanced warship.

With the separation of Interstellar Shipping from Black Sun, IST has taken this ship designed as a pirate vessel and sells it in the Closed Market to discerning customers. It seems the Griefer still caters to its previous target market - pirates...

Last edited:
[member="Malicar"], Thanks for taking the time to use the factory! I'll be working with you to review and approve your submission so if at any point you need me to reword something i have said, please do not hesitate to ask me.

Malicar said:
Image Source:
I'm going to need you to provide sources for all images in the sub here, please

Also if you would please link "Durasteel" in your materials section, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, got a problem.

Not the marketplace page, need the company page. Please fix.

These are only allowed Semi-Unique production or lower. Please reduce to that rating or remove the Cloaking Device.

You are also one rating above. Please reduce a rating or reduce production. I would think on the Cloaking Device first then this.

Let me know when you make the required changes.
Malicar Malicar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom