Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Islyrr II?

Bunker-level Normal
I see an Islyrr II (near Ryloth, Geonosis and Tatooine) on the galaxy map, which is colored Green for a custom Codex planet. But I cannot find the planet in the Approved Planets board. Is it gone?

[member="Captain Jordan"]

I'm checking, that is odd indeed.

I have three guesses:

A.) It was erased during the site crash (Not sure if custom planets were a thing back then).

B.) The one on the map is misspelled.

C.) Voodoo.

Update: It does not exist.

It exists, if it's on the map, there was a site crash a year or two ago where lots of posts went into the void. Some submissions likely never got replaced.

I mean, if you want you could track down the original author of the sub but if it wasn't resubmitted after the crash, I'm not sure what else to say. I'll discuss this with the other Judges to see what options there are, is there a particular reason that you're curious about the submission?

Bunker-level Normal
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

I don't have a special interest, no, I was just increasing my knowledge about the site. So it's probably not a high priority matter, but it just seems a shame to leave it abandoned on the map with no lore accompanied.

Archive.org doesn't seem to have it saved, though, so I'm not sure how to track down the original author. Unless they miraculously appear and declare reports of their death to be greatly exaggerated or something like that.

Bunker-level Normal
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

That's a nice offer, but I might also try my hand at it if the original author does not come forward. I brought up its absence, after all. If you'd rather do it for whatever reason, I'm not bothered, go ahead.

Valiens Nantaris said:
Well it's clearly not that important if no one's missed it for 18 months. :p
I don't know. Kamino was missing for a lot longer than that and it was pretty important.

But now I'm wondering how many other planets have mysteriously vanished like this. Has anyone done an inventory?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom