Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship ISF-44 'Firestrike' First Order TIE Interceptor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
G2eqleA.png

bXA3MsI.png
G6y4VtC.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: To make the new FO Interceptor.

Image Source:

Canon Link: N/A
Permissions: N/A
Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Affiliation: The First Order
Model: ISF-44 'Firestrike' TIE Interceptor
Production: Limited
Material: Quadanium Alusteel Alloy Fuselage Construction, Glassteel and Transparisteel where appropriate.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Interceptor
Length: 8.21m
Width: 7.3m
Height: 6.68m
Power Core/Reactor Plant: 2 x Ion Reactors w/ Pre-Charged Deuterium Power Cells
Crew: 1 Pilot
Armament: Average
Defenses: Low
Squadron Count: Average - 12
Maneuverability Rating: High
Speed Rating: Very High
Hyperdrive: None
Hyperdrive Class: N/A
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Standard Torplex Flight Computer
  • T-Sj1a Targeting Computer
  • TAT and BAC Combat System Package
  • Ion-flux Cooling System
  • Subspace Communications Package with Military Encryption
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • IFC-DCN (Integrated Fleet Command Data Exchange Network)
STRENGTHS
  • High Speed Interceptor: Designed to wrest control of space from opposing forces, it is designed to outmaneuver and outfight enemy fighters.
WEAKNESSES
  • Speed is Armor: The 'Firestrike' is fast, not tough, it relies on its speed to survive, like any good interceptor.
  • Short Range Fighter: No hyperdrive means the 'Firestrike' requires some from of carrier vessel to do anything beyond local system patrols.
DESCRIPTION
The ISF-44 Firestrike is the Interceptor component of the First Order's starfighter overhaul program. It is a swift, well armed, capable dogfighter that is limited primarily by being somewhat fragile, and the typical lack of a hyperdrive common to TIE-series strikecraft. Primary armament consists of four fire-linked Laser Cannons with a built-in Ion-Flux Cooling system that gives them a higher than average rate of fire. The cannons are not unusually powerful, but are capable of sustained accurate fire that will swiftly overwhelm a targets shields and vaporize armor. Secondary weapons are a set of four multipurpose warhead tubes, capable of firing in a volley of four, with one reload per tube as standard. While a limited capability, this still provides the Firestrike with a respectable 'alpha strike' or that extra punch in a tight dogfight.
Defensively the Firestrike features a fairly typical setup for First Order strikecraft. It has a full suite of ECM and ECCM systems, passive countermeasures, as well as ionic-shielding equipment and respectable armor plating. However with so much of the powerplant devoted to propulsion and weaponry, there was no way to include a full deflector shield array and keep costs down, so the interceptors must rely on their capable carbon-nanofilament armor and (most importantly) their impressive speed to stay alive. Veteran Firestrike pilots are a rare breed, but by necessity they are among the most capable dogfighters around.
A state-of-the-art targeting computer and TAT and BAC system keep the Firestrike on the bleeding edge of detection and targeting, while the integrated IFC-DCN antenna (prominently mounted on the starboard side of the eyeball cockpit) give the interceptor unprecedented access to realtime fire control quality data. Essentially, a Firestrike can offer target cueing to other fighters, ships, or vessels integrated in the network. The Firestrike also has a now standard array of ECM, ECCM, and other basic-level electronic warfare systems to allow for action even in complex EA environments. It also has a now-standardized nomenclature!

Last edited:
Nice starfighter, problems.

T-Sj1a Targeting Computer
You need these all linked to their proper sources. However since I am a nice person, I posted them below with links. You are welcome. Yes I know I copied this from the other one, making it easier.

T-s9a Targeting Computer

You are above one rating still due to the new ruling as hyperdrives no longer give ratings. Please make out the new one from the small craft template or simply use what I have below which is copied from it into your hyperdrive space.

• Hyperdrive: (Does this ship have a hyperdrive? Only choose yes or no. The lack of a hyperdrive may be included in the weaknesses of a submission.)
  • Hyperdrive Class: (If this ship has a hyperdrive how fast is it? The lower the number, the faster the ship is, you may choose decimals. Any speed below 1.0 requires the hyperdrive to be added to the ship’s strengths and accordingly balanced with weaknesses. Links: Hyperdrive, Hyperdrive Comparisons)
Let me know when you done that and ratings change.

Cyrus Tregessar Cyrus Tregessar

Okay, there been a long reason why this been taking a while. There been conversations between me and the other Factory Members and I do ask not to bump but merely send a message to me next time.

Once again, not having a hyperdrive does not merit a weakness boost in ratings. That is final from my end. If you disagree, you can try to get a second chance through it, otherwise reduce a rating. This is firm on my end.

Let me know what you wish to do.
Cyrus Tregessar Cyrus Tregessar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom