Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is your villain character Broken or Pure Evil

I hate TikTok. I also enjoy those Broken or Pure Evil villain videos with the sad song beat that slaps.

So... Your villain you write on Chaos. Whether it be a Sith Lord, dark spider of another type, bounty hunter, criminal, etc.? Would you classify them as Broken or Pure Evil?

The closest character I have to a villain is Olaya Astrapí Olaya Astrapí , and she's Broken.

Mercy is a cheerful happy villain. She enjoys every moment of her avalanche of chaos through the Galaxy. Her sound track is definitely something upbeat, maybe slightly slapstick, but with big energy behind it.

Hmm.

So I guess from the two, she is definitely just Pure Evil. Though she gets some redeeming moments, because Mercy doesn't enjoy being put in a single box.

Mevia is broken. Selfish broken, but broken. She has so much hatred and jealousy, spawned from being dealt an unfair hand in her early life. But she was raised in a safe home and by a loving family, with every chance to grow from her early trauma and move on. But she instead chose to let her jealousy and rage control her actions. She is far from pure evil though, with several redeeming qualities. She's a sucker for the underdog, and she has a heart. But right now, that good in her is buried beneath her bitterness and vengeance.

Simple answer: Both

Longer answer: Darth Wallgof suffers from several split personalities, psychopathy and a few other things that make him broken mentally and a tortured soul. But he is also actively wanting to do harm. It is not just as simple as being broken and that makes you evil, you choose to do evil acts. There will be people suffering similar issues or fates but they did not go out and start harming others. But for Darth Wallgof, he is blind to that belief, that ideology and sees this as the only course of action he had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom