Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is some time off too much to ask for?

Nodding a little, he saw the woman's expression as she backed away from the gate. She was troubled. Looking back at the manor, he began to understand, or at least he thought he did. "Ghosts, huh? Trying to decide if you can battle them?" He'd been in a similar position before, and knew how hard it was. Having to face one's past was never pretty, especially in the lives of Sith and Jedi.

[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
Feena almost jumped at his voice. She had nearly forgotten he was standing there. Her mind was already searching those halls, remembering details, the layout, the furnishings...

"The dead never truly rest," she admitted bitterly, "I don't think I can right now. Not by myself."
She looked down at the keycard in her hand, then stashed it away at last inside a pocket.
"But maybe someday."

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Gherron nodded in understanding. She just needed time to do what she felt was right. Hoping to get the both of them off such a gloomy topic, he let a smile crack open. "So, what's your favorite place to eat?"

[member="Feena Mason"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom