Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is it cold out here?

"Sure there is, ask me anything and ill give you an answer no matter what it is that you come up with." He watched her and pulled over another of the blankets he had found earlier in the supplies before handing it over to her. "Here, this should help with things being better." [member="Enya May"]

[member="Solan Charr"]

Thanks" Enya said taking it and pulled it around her. " i don't have any questions either" she said looking down " ya know, maybe we could practice the force? it give us something to do.. and my mother always told me to train whenever you can"

"I dont see why not, how about telepathy, have you trained in such yet to any degree?" Solan shook for half a second, the cold catching him before he could correct it but things were fine as he recovered the shake. "We can do that, or something else, itll help keep our minds completely off the situation." [member="Enya May"]

" not yet, my master has been to busy lately and has not been able to work with me... but my mother taught me a little bit on the force, not a whole lot" she said

[member="Solan Charr"]

"Well, if youre up for it we can train abit with Telepathy... just uh, as a warning to doing this. Be careful how you poke around though, im going to be opening my mind to help with easier training, but it also leaves me a bit more exposed than if i didnt to bringing to light some things left in the past." [member="Enya May"]

Enya blinked a few times " alright... uh, but i dont know how" she said sighing " my mum was unable to get that far with me in teaching me" she said sighing

[member="Solan Charr"]

He smiled lightly as he turned his body to face her completely, speaking in the calm voice that he normally had. "Thats why i want to help teach you, why improve something that you know rather than something that you do not know." He waited for her answer, placing his palms on his knees before breathing in, already calming himself either way. [member="Enya May"]

Enya sighed " Well.. Alright. I normally learn better being shown things but i dont think thats something that can be shown " she said laughing softly.

[member="Solan Charr"]

He smiled as she laughed softly and nodded before crossing his legs and facing her with his pale eyes steady. "Breath slowly and calm yourself, i will be doing the same, face me and open your mind up to the world around you. You need to feel the air, sense the life around us and just remain as calm as you can when you are doing this. I am going to establish a link initially and then leave myself open so that you may finish the link and begin to search my mind. Only scratch the surface for now, if you are tempted further into my mind i warn you for both my safety and yours to be very careful, one wrong place and things wont be so cheery in the end." [member="Enya May"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom