Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is it cold out here?

Three people were traveling over the planet hoth when the Engines began to sputter out and the Pilot had to try and land on the white planet " Sorry you to, i'll have to land here to figure out what's wrong"he said " Alright" Enya sighed a little as she watched the planet grow closer... as they entered the atmosphere of Hoth it sounded as if something had torn off the ship as one of the engines died. " hang on you two this might be a rough landing" the pilot said as he struggled to keep control of the ship. When they were a few feet off the ground the other Engine failed and they hit the ground hard a moment later. Not hard enough to badly hurt anyone but enough to at least jar the person in their seat " You two hang tight i'll be back" the pilot said as he got off the ship

Enya blinked her sapphire eyes as she looked out at the snow as the wind began to pick up. Her and one other person had become stranded on the snowy planet of Hoth after the ship's engines had stopped working for some unknown reason. And the pilot and vanished out into the snow, he had been gone now for hours and Enya figured the poor man had froze to death. Shivering Enya sighed a little as she turn to look at the other person whom she had been traveling with " so... whats the plan? we will freeze to death if we dont find warmth soon" She asked him.

@[member="Solan Charr"]

Solan thought this part of trips was getting real older real fast, and for good reason. He gets stranded so many times now it should be a actual hobby of his at this point. His hands remained crossed though as the pilot left the ship to go find help, meaning the comms dish was taken out in the crash too. Then Enya's voice sounded to which he responded in kind, his voice soft as always and calm. "Well, staying in the ship is the best part, then there must be some emergency supplies like a portable generator to get emergency systems going, frizzing to death wont be a problem if there is by we will certainly still be freezing." @[member="Enya May"]

Enya sighed " Alright well, lets look for stuff. maybe we can find some blankets who knows" she said getting up and brushed her long black hair out of her face " probably need to find it before it gets dark outside or we won't be able to see anything" she laughed

@[member="Solan Charr"]

"Come now, dont you know some people can see in the dark, all you got to do is just stare really close at something and the colors will begin to come back." He smiled and stood up, searching with her for the blankets as he looked among the compartments across the top of the ship, not really watching where he stepped so if @[member="Enya May"] wasnt watching either sooner or later they might or might not bump into each other. Either way the ship was a standard sized transport and likely had several compartments, so after checking the initial area he would head to the medical area than the living quarters last with medicine, rations, and blankets in hand to add to what ever she found. "I think that this is enough."

His normal features shown in the light, tired and ringed black eyes from his sleepless nights, a hollow expression and lighter build than most. But that was where they ended, his medium length brown hair kept neat, his pale blue eyes kind and soft as they looked about the area and on her, and his smile remained as soft and cheerful as his gaze without a single ounce of doubt in it. "If the Pilot isnt back by nightfall, ill make sure no one or nothing tries to get in the ship by the way should it come to someone sleeping, i dont sleep much anyways." He was just about to turn before laughing and looking back at her. "Solan Charr, incase you were wondering."

" I'm Enya May, nice to meet you Solan" She said smiling " and dont worry much i have learn to sleep and keep my senses open for danger" she said with a soft laugh, as she looked at him with her sapphire colored eyes.

@[member="Solan Charr"]

Solan nodded and powered up the generator best he could to keep some heat cycling while he set up his own area of blankets. "Nice to meet you and its good that you do, because sometimes i get bored doing nothing alone." Solan sat down and glanced outside one of the viewports. "So, sense this is going to take a while, got anything to talk about?" @[member="Enya May"]

" Not really" Enya said as she sat down and let her long black hair down and sighed. She pulled a blanket around her bare sholders " a bad time to chose to wear a sleeveless top" she said shivering a bit

[member="Solan Charr"]

Solan looked at himself in his robes and cloak, stripping the latter from him and walking over to hand it to her. "Here, not much but itll help with the blasted cold better than just that blanket, and trust me if you ever need help with anything just ask, vice versa goes for me too by the way so expect to be helping me out to." He smiled at her as he held out the cloak, his grim appearance masked by the smile and soft gaze he wore over it. [member="Enya May"]

Enya took it thankfully " Thanks" She said with a smile " but won't you be cold?" she asked him as she pulled the cloak around herself. " But thanks again, i really need to get one of these things" she laughed a little " well i do, it was my moms but its to big on me" she added

[member="Solan Charr"]

Solan shook his head as he sat down not far from her and watched her laugh before he answered. "No, ill be fine in the robes alone, its mainly that you are without cover that the piercing air is chilling your bones. As for your mom's cloak, was she a Jedi or a force user of different affiliation?" [member="Enya May"]

" My mother was a Jedi, My father was a former Sith who left.. They both each side because they loved each other." She said " but ya can't keep evil away forever." she said looking down " my father come home drunk one day and killed both himself and my mother" she said

[member="Solan Charr"]

"I see... im sorry for asking about your past and its darkness." Solan leaned against the wall of the crashed transport and looked at her for a long moment, judging how close her pain was to his and wondering how similar him and she were. "Things always grow brighter though, for example, im sure the pilot will be back... maybe." [member="Enya May"]

" I hope so, but hes been gone a while" she said looking down " and dont worry about it, i still struggle with my memorys" she said shivering " I wish i had not been home, as i saw the hole thing. Frozen in fear and grief"she said sadly

[member="Solan Charr"]

"A similar thing happened to myself, my mother and father were shot down infront of me and i had to take up my father's saber and avenge them else their deaths be in vain should i had died too... not as dark as what happened to you but i know the feeling of lose and anger, grief and torture held in such a scene... are you hungry?" He looked up only a faint tear left as he had been speaking which he missed, trying to be a cheerful as possible upon switching the topic to food. [member="Enya May"]

Enya sighed a little " Yeah.. i am hungry" she said as she wiped away some tears from her sapphire eyes and faked a smile as she looked up at him

[member="Solan Charr"]

Solan watched her and tore through the supplies spread out infront of him before he found the thing he was looking for, a small ration that fit in his hand. "Here, not the best tasting but it'll keep you from starving." He sat down next to her and handed it to her before speaking again. "Everything ok?" [member="Enya May"]

"Thank you, and yeah i just get depressed when i think about my parents" She said sighing a little as she begain to eat on what shed been given

[member="Solan Charr"]

Solan nodded and took another one for himself before he started eating it slowly, it being nothing more they an grey paste that came from the tube. "I know the feeling, sorry i brought it up. Probably should have thought over my speech better before i said something an... im rambling, sorry." Solan's eyes drew to the viewport again that lay a bit off from where he sat with her. [member="Enya May"]

[member="Solan Charr"]

" no its alright, you would not have know unless i had said something " she said as she shivered a little " i hope we are not stuck here to long" she added with another sigh.

"Im sure someone saw the ship go down, its merely a moment of waiting for that sight to be recognized and we will get found in no time." He tried to keep himself from shaking from the chill of the air, more out of a way to make her feel calmer in this situation. "Come, tell me more about anything, lets keep our minds off the cold and the waiting and just talk." [member="Enya May"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom