Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is anyone else as hyped as I am!!!????!!!!

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
As a comic fan I can say... yes mainly cause of what Avenger's III might be building up too with all the hints and easter eggs. Avenger's two will be good but Ultron not as impressive as the coming hint of The Infinity Gauntlet.

Saki

and well other reasons to get hyped. I want Guardian's to do better then most if only for the possibility.
runaways_marvel_a_p.jpg

Saki

Racket said:
HAHAHA LIKE THE COMIC BOOK MOVIE TRAIN IS STOPPING ANYTIME SOON :)
At the rate they are doing them and the quality of them now. Hope not I needs my Runaway's I want a Secret wars or Civil War Movie two parter it has to be two parts to detail a lot of it, I want a huge Epic Avenger's vs X-men movie cause that star power and performances might just reach above and beyond some. (okay that would be pure wish fulfillment but could you Imagine Sir Ian ckellian, Patrick Stewart with Jackson and Robert Downey junior? It might be more awesome then words)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom