Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Is Anybody Looking for a Relative?

So I found some cool new Jedi art and I was thinking instead of doing another original character from scratch it might be nice to get involved in someone's story. I can't guarantee anything but I would be open to hearing any ideas or open plots people have. It's got to spark my interest or I know I'll drop the character but I wanted to see what was out there.

I think I worked with Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren one time and there was an opening in the family. But I can't remember if it was you... so please forgive the tag if not...

I have a couple options for some sisters that have never been written by anyone, between Rik, and my alt Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky . There is a great deal of family background for both - I've been writing Rik's family since 2005, starting with his grandfather Kelly, and I'm not sure exactly how long I've been writing Viz's family, but I know it's been more than ten years, because I started with Viz's father Ordon and he existed before I came to Chaos in 2014.

I can talk about both with you if you'd like to know more, just hmu on discord :)

Last edited:
So I found some cool new Jedi art and I was thinking instead of doing another original character from scratch it might be nice to get involved in someone's story. I can't guarantee anything but I would be open to hearing any ideas or open plots people have. It's got to spark my interest or I know I'll drop the character but I wanted to see what was out there.

I think I worked with Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren one time and there was an opening in the family. But I can't remember if it was you... so please forgive the tag if not...
Yes, for one of Briana's cousins, no less. ^-^ Which, she does have more of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom