Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Irony Sucks (Ask for Invite)

Rebellious Vanguard
A simple sigh was her initial response. Arguing or questioning any of these, Matsu included, obviously wasn't going to get her anywhere. Not to mention she'd already taken her precious time to travel all the way down here. Was she really just going to get up and leave empty handed after all of this? Was Ventasia really going to let it end like that? Nope. She didn't waste her time. Ever. No matter what it took, she had no intention of leaving empty handed. Even if it meant enlisting people who she didn't believe could be of any help. Her eyes returned to Matsu, eyeing for a moment before mumbling to her. "You better help this pans out, Jedi. Otherwise, the repercussions are on your head."

Her eyes once more returned to the woman before her. "So. What's this going to cost me? No one in this galaxy does anything for free, and I'm not exactly going to pay someone when I'm unsure of their abilities. Actually, I'm not planning on paying anyone. Period."

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
"If you do not want to pay, how can you? I have not asked for payment yet nor have I shown skills. It would be foolish to judge either of us so just cool your head and listen. If my sister brought you here then she thinks you need help or at least people who aren't going to stab you in the back with a chopstick. We are people of our word and if you do not want our services then simply say so, ask us to forever ignore you and bounties posted with your name will be ignored." The woman kept looking at Ventasia and then at her sister. it was a very strange way to go about things almost like an audition. "Now why don't you tell me about yourself? It is one thing to come here with my sisters. To get her trust but mine, oh no I look at you and I see trouble. The kind the Republic would normally hire us to kill or order it. Whichever was easier at the time."

Matsu continued to stay silent but she was letting her eyes drift only to take in Ventasia's face. She wanted to see if the woman had any reactions at all to half the words or made an indication of how to proceed. Friends, allies, family seemed to be what she needed or wanted but her own attitude got in the way. Perhaps this was going about all wrong. She had read others wrong before and could admit without violating their minds or breaking all their mental defenses it was harder to get them to trust you afterwards but no matter at least for now. "I do not know what you were hoping for Ventasia, you wanted ones with skills and there are few more skilled the shadowguards."

@[member="Ventasia Terana"]

Rebellious Vanguard
The stuff she could get herself into was utterly amazing. And it was always her mouth that caused it. That was the worst part. Ventasia could Matsu's eyes on her. Why she was being watched, one could only wonder. But certainly it wasn't going to get to her. The expression on her face remained the same, almost stoic, though she was slightly bothered by the situation. It was like she was battling with this woman she'd never met before. For all the complexity she looked at each situation with, this woman battled back with simplicity. In all, it created a stalemate. There was no point fussing with someone who wasn't playing with a similar hand.

A small sigh escaped her lips as she scratched at her head lightly. "I'm me. Alone. Ill tempered. Complex. With more enemies than allies. Probably lost more than I'll ever had. And I got dragged down here by her. What else is there to know?"

Ah. Lady Terana. As closely guarded as ever.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

"There is always more to know but that will be some mystery between us." Saia looked upon Ventasia and gave a nod of her head. There were other questions she wanted to ask but the main problem that came was neither seemed to worry. ventaisia wasn't showing more then her basic needs while she didn't need to go overboard and repeat herself. The woman needed friends or allies, someone who wouldn't just try and kill her though based on her attitude one could see why that would not be out of the question. "Thank you though for telling me that it will help I suppose if we you accept our... aid. For now please enjoy some tea and relax there are several ships you can use to get off Coruscant, I have a cousin in the senate who programs diplomatic IFF's allowing them not to be searched."

Rebellious Vanguard
A vessel that wouldn't be searched? A ship she could escape on and it wouldn't be bothered by Republic security forces? Who could ask for more? Then again, it was more like she already knew what Ventasia wanted. An she certainly wouldn't turn anything down. At this point, she couldn't afford to. She was essentially a woman on an island by herself at this point. Her eyes shifted towards Matsu, seemingly reading into the woman.

"Fine. Get me off the bureaucratic nightmare of a world that you people call home. And we'll see what happens."

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Done" Saia stood up and just smiled at that, they had a few ways off the world but the best was a one man fighter that would use the small hyperspace gates. Registered to Republic black ops so unmarked and secret. The small woman turned her gaze to Matsu as she spoke. "Shall we take her now or would you both like to stay for dinner?" Matsu looked at her sister and shrugged. "Well I imagine she will want to leave right away to get off this world as she put it. So we'll see her off and return to eat. I have so many stories to tell you." The jedi master kept her face on Ventasia while she smiled. "If this is to be our goodbyes then it was nice to meet you."

Rebellious Vanguard
What the hell was with this one? It was like she was all happy. Not a single thought of moving against her, or of even watching. Ventasia could do little more than stare into Matsu's eyes, doing her best to find what was behind those eyes. The eyes that didn't seem to question her motives, only welcome her with open arms. This was different from anything she'd experienced in some years. It was obvious the Jedi simply wanted Ventasia's trust, but that was not something she readily knew how to do. Those eyes seemed far too pure, too relaxed. Even though they showed no ill intent, trust wasn't something she was ready to do when it came to anyone on Coruscant.

"Keep your pleasantries. I'm not interested. Just get me out of here. There are other matters that intend to...see to before returning to Corellia."

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked at her sister and gave a bow of her head at that. The pair of them moved the way towards the door and the jedi master turned around speaking with a still offered smile. "Very well then come along Ventasia." She moved forward into the undercity just taking in the cool breeze and artificial light as it cast shadows from high above them. They walked off into the distance until slowly the foot of Mount Tantis could be seen and still they walked before appearing near one of the oldest holes showing the thousands of levels above. Several ships of different sizes but all light freighters. Matsu stopped looking at the YT-2000 as she laughed. "You kept it, now this brings back memories." The jedi master thought a moment about the location and then the ship while brushing some of the dust off the title near the entry ramp. 'Harlequin' It was hers but she had thought it was sold long ago while she turned to look at Ventasia. "Ah well choose a ship and the transponders are random thanks to some Republic black ops equipment."

Rebellious Vanguard
All that had been offered was help. Just a simple hand. Yet, she still couldn't even bring herself to say thank you. A simple thank you remained impossible for the former jedi. Why was she still so bad at this? After all these years one would think something would change. Yet, it only seemed to get worse.

Ventasia let a small sigh escape her lips before turning to follow the Jedi and her sibling from the small hobble. Back through the dark undercity the three walked. Her eyes simply flashed back and forth between Matsu and her sister as she made their way through the twist and turns of the maze of a city until they suddenly came to a stop. Her eyes couldn't help but fall upon the vessels that simply sat there, unguarded. If it wasn't already, it became obvious that these two were more than a simple Jedi and watch-woman. They had some type of connections that Ventasia had yet to notice or pick up on.

Her eyes continued to dance between the vessels, until she heard Matsu call out a name. As she glanced back to the Jedi, she appeared to be rubbing away dirt or grime from a name plate on a ship. It was only seconds before she was told to choose a freighter to fly out on. Could it really be that easy? She was about to find out. Her arm rose as she pointed toward the same vessel Matsu seemed to have an attachment to. "That one, Jedi."

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu gave a small frown s she scrunched up her nose a little and then smiled giving a nod of her head. "Very well." The jedi master smiled to Ventasia and went over towards the ramp as she opened it. "The Harlequin is yours for now but I will want it back, this ship has served me well in the past." With a look up the ramp and then back at the redhead Matsu moved to stand near her sister just offering a shrug. "Go in peace Ventasia and have a good life. If you need me you know where to find me and if you need Saia's help well you know where you can find her." A thought came across her mind while she looked at the woman more brushing some of her energy against Ventasia to get an idea. The woman was so very much in her own head it was intriguing but she wasn't going to force her to do things. Matsu turned her head up towards the sky high above before looking at Saia. "So do you want to come and see your nieces at the temple?" She got a smile and a nod before just taking a breath. "Is there anything else you need before we head off, we'll even race you to the top of the shaft."

Rebellious Vanguard
A heavy sigh of relief escaped her lips as her arms came uncrossed, dropping to her sides. With a nonchalant swagger, Ventaisa moved past Matsu, heading toward the shipp she called Harlequin. Her feet came to a halt at the base of the ramp, her eyes staring up into the vessel. Finally, after this whole ordeal, she had her way off Coruscant. An escape from this bureaucratic hell hole of a planet. There was nothing more that she could possibly ask for. Yet, for some reason, it felt like something was being left behind. Almost as if there was something that she was supposed to do while here. Shaking the thought from her mind, Ventasia continued up the ramp. It was likely that she wouldn't have stopped had she not heard Matsu's voice from behind, Pausing halfway up the ramp, her head turned slightly, just enough to glance back at the two women.

"I don't do this often, if ever, but I hate feeling indebted to anyone. For anything. So, if you need my help, Jedi, don't hesitate to call. The sooner I can even things up, the better." Her lips curved into a slight grin, just barely visible to the two women. Swiftly, she made her way up the remainder of the ramp, entering into vessel and heading for the cockpit.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked at Ventasia and smiled to her just giving a nod of her head. There was plenty she could imagine where she might need her help, the fiery redhead well could come in handy for some of those missions where she needed fire support. There was a thought that came to her mind while she looked to her sister and gave a nod as she looked at the cockpit of the ship in the center and the two of them crouched lower until they shot up into the air. Her new friend maybe in Ventasia would be one to watch for in the future later. She would have to just make sure she didn't get in trouble again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom