Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron-Rich Knight [Meeting Between OP and Ohm]

Ohm

Organic. Hunter. Mechanic
@[member="Eddie"] @Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae
Ohm smiled, glad that he didn't have to worry about injuring HK with his grip. In all likelihood it was HK who would need to show restraint.
"I'm looking for a place to begin."
Ohm replied
"I was created only a few months ago and am without destination, without purpose. Sammo has told me of what you have accomplished. I wish to be capable of the same."
Ohm almost laughed at the volume of his request. Asking so much of a stranger seemed more absurd now than it had at any point leading up to this moment.
"I would like to ask you to train me."

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@Eddie @Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae @[member="Ohm"]
HK nodded
"A young HRD I see, I have not encounter many of them ever since I pushed for a larger production by the Protectorate, another HRD I know has another high seat in the Protectorate, she was here even before me."
He motioned for them to follow him
"Well I suppose I will show you the Academy and tell you more about the program, afterwards we can talk about your enrollment."
He turned around in order to head towards the skiff that brought them there, surely Eddie would see them going through the spaceports and would be able to intercept them
"You say you have been created recently, do you know much about the current political situation of the Galaxy?"

Nothura

N
DZ-3D saw a HK-36 and an HRD come around a corner, he had heard tales of the old HK-36 units, he didn't know they still existed. He didn't look at them as they passed, and when they had he turned around to follow. DZ-3D had had a thought go through his core, if they are training, I might be able to learn something new.

Ohm

Organic. Hunter. Mechanic
@[member="HK-36"] @[member="Eddie"] @[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"] @[member="DZ-3D"]

Ohm shook his head.
"Sammo has spoken to me about the Omega Protectorate but that is all. I am quite out of touch. Rather..."
Ohm paused, then continued, smiling.
"I have never been IN touch. My creator obviously did not see the need for me to have knowledge of current events ."

HK-36

@Eddie @Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae @DZ-3D @[member="Ohm"]
"Well it is not that complicated."
HK stopped, turning to Ohm
"There is the Protectorate, we are people of action, diversity, and equality, led by Lady Protector and council of Exarchs, backed by a wide variety of minor factions.
The Republic, democracy often accused of corruption and elitism, backed by the Jedi, order of warrior-monks who are currently treated by the Republic as personal soldiers, not an order of spiritual warriors.
Lords of the Fringe, a loose faction of pirates, raiders, and slavers, often renegades of the Sith Empire.
The Sith Empire, nest of evil and corruption, responsible for multiple mass murders and exploitations.
Confederacy of Independent systems, who describe themselves as the Protectorate without taxes, in reality, it is a refuge for many ex-Sith and criminals to continue their activities without being persecuted, praised even.
The Black Suns, organization made to be haven for criminals, who, surprisingly, do not cause as much havoc or trouble as other factions.
Mandalorians, faction of valorous warriors, trained in arts of war since childhood, led by chief warrior known as the Mandalore.
And the Atrisian Empire, new faction I do not know much about, however, they are known for their tea."
He turned to Ohm, just now noticing DZ-3D
"And of course there are multitudes of minor factions tied into this in between, but that is a conversation for another moment."

He waved his hand towards DZ
"Hello there, can we help you?"

Nothura

N
"Not really, i'm just interested, your an Hunter Killer type 31 droid aren't you? and i saw you guys heading towards the training grounds"
DZ-3D looked at the HK unit with his red eletronic eye.
@[member="HK-36"]

HK-36

@Eddie @Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae @DZ-3D @Ohm
"No, I am not, actually."
HK responded, turning to DZ
"I used to be a 36 model, but I have been upgraded and customized many times over since then, I am called Iron Knight now."
He motioned towards the skiff by the entrance
"And yes, we were heading towards the Academy, if you were interested in joining us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom