Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iridonia, the begining

Do or not do, there is no try
Live has been easy for Tharr Hei, he had a home, food, family and friends. One of them was his Jedi Master Luir Nvi, the former jedi was very patient with the energetic Padawan, once more he gave in to the requests of his student to train with the light sabers, hopping that one day he would get interested in the Force.

"At least he already learned to use the force to power his body and to force push and pull." Said Luir to himself has he showed the Zabrak the way of the Sarlacc.
After a few hours of training they made a break to meditate. During that meditation Tharr felt a strange energy, one that he never felt before, at least not that strong.

[member="Jairdain"]

The young woman lived on her own at the outskirts of a town on Iridonia. If the truth was known by her, the people actually found her a little odd. Some days she was a total sweet woman and others a wretch and horrible. This was due to her mind being shattered and while she still thought of herself as a sith, that hold on her was waning and the light fought her all the time.

Setting up her home took months and the town people's came and went as they helped her. A blind human with the Force was something they feared at times, but an agreement was reached and eventually Jairdain settled in.

Since her mind and alignment wavered consistently, anybody else that was sensative might pick up on this.

[member="Tharr Hei"]

"Master, I sense something that I'm not quite sure what it is. It feels like someone is fighting against himself."

"I don't know what you mean, young Padawan, I don't sense anything irregular. Must be your adrenaline still working after our training. Try to focus on my voice and repeat with me, I'm light, I'm peace, the force is always with me and guiding me trow the darkness."

Tharr repeated the words of his master and tried to focus, but that feeling just didn't go away.

-I'm going to see what it is, and then master Nvi has to believe me.-

He thought as the meditation went on.

[member="Jairdain"]

There were certain skills and abilities Jairdain needed to practice here. At a location that was away from people and with nobody around but the wildlife, she could find some happiness. Not entirely though, this dark path she was on was not meant for her.

A few of these skills dealt with hiding herself. In both the physical and through the Force. So she focused on these. One would shrink her Force presence down in size, but still there if somebody was strong enough to pick up on it. For all intents and purposes though, she would appear to be a normal, blind human. Not yet focusing on the other skills, her presence would appear and disappear in the Force. A beacon that seemingly flashed and would call to anybody sensitive.

She sat under one of the few trees on the land that had been gifted to her by the king of Iridonia and meditated as she practiced.

[member="Tharr Hei"]

Tharr had left his master's home and whent to his, but instead of going inside he took the family speeder and decided to go after whatever was sending that "message".

After loosing and refind it a couple of times he finaly arrived at the place where it was the strongest.
It was small house with property around it and a few trees. The feeling came from the other side of the house. He whent around it an found a woman on the other side meditating.

"Hi, I don't want do interrupt you but i need to know who you are."

The young woman should have expected there were other people around that might sense her. Maybe it was the light in her that blocked her the dark from thinking clearly. Yet right now, she was sith, so not fully trusting of many people and especially strangers. Opening her eyes, a Force barrier went up around her, but actually soon faded, this person did not mean any harm to her.

She sensed this in him and lowered the barrier. Motioning to the ground next to her, she did not stand up.

"I am Jair...Aurai Horaen."

Coking her head slightl​y, he might notice her eyes were unfocused since she was blind. They were clear though, no sign of any Dark side corruption in them at the moment.

"And you?"

[member="Tharr Hei"]

As she talked to him Hei saw that she was blind, her eyes tried to locate him, but couldn't find him anywhere.
When she said her name he noticed that she was a bit nervous and she clearly didn't wanted him to know her true name. Maybe out of fear he could use it against her, or maybe out of shame from her past.

"I'm Tharr Hei, I'm currently the Padawan of an old jedi master. During my meditacion I sensed you, i didn't know there where other jedi here."

It wasn't so much Jairdain was afraid of her name being used against her, but she was sith. With the change that had come with adopting a new life, she had needed a new name. Aurai was that name. He wouldn't know that though. Her tiny slip though would assist him in the future.

"I am no Jedi."

Turning her face away fro​m him to hide the shame that light in her felt, she would not meet his gaze.

"Nice to meet you though. I did not know there were Force users here."

With her being blind, sh​e had no idea he was a zabrak like the natives of this planet.

[member="Tharr Hei"]

"Well there's me and my master. Why are you here? There aren't much foreigners in this part of the planet, apart from my master, you are the first that I met, and you are Force sensitive as well. But you say you are no jedi... my master told me there where other Force users and some of them from the dark side, are you one of those?"

Tharr was getting worried, if she was a dark side user and if she attacked him he would be in trouble since his training wasn't completed

[member="Jairdain"]

She listened to what Tharr was saying and asking. Deciding to actually answer his last question first, her hand drifted down to rest near her saber hilt.

"You could say that."

He called her a foreigner​ which made her assume he was a zabrak and native to the planet. What he said was accurate and there weren't many aliens here. His master though was one, made her wonder what he was.

"I am here to escape, get away and find where I belong."

That was the light spea​king from within Jairdain and she smacked that down. She wasn't fully sith and that part of her knew it. It fought her every chance and opportunity it got.

[member="Tharr Hei"]

Tharr saw her reacing for her saber, and immediately reached his own.

"And have you found it?"

Again. Tharr felt how she was struggeling from within. She was fighting, he could sense that now. Her light trying to escape but beeing smacked down by her darkness.
She wasn't a jedi, that's for sure, but she wasn't full dark.

"Well, my master told me that the dark side users wish to destroy the jedi, and I can't let that happen. You are coming with me, my master will know what to do with you."

And with that he ignited his saberstaff, and a blue blade came to live on one site and a green one on the other.

[member="Jairdain"]

"I have no wish to destroy the Jedi. Make them see the error of their ways and join the sith."

​At his statement that she would be coming with him, all of her rebelled. Having been taken captive twice in her life, Jairdain did not want to repeat that. He couldn't have known of her past, but she would fight to remain free.

Tharr made the first move and actually ignited his saberstaff. The two different sounds of them were clear to the blind woman. However, he would have the advantage in this for confrontation. She had very little combat training.

Jumping up, she ignited her own saber. The blade probably a sickly orange looking, not red or the original green it had been. Placing a barrier around herself, she shook her head at him.

"I will not come."

[member="Tharr Hei"]​

"You leave me no choice."
Tharr moved towards her, his lightsaber firmely in hid hands. His entire body was ready for the confrontetion. Not wantig her to get the uper hand right from the start, he attacked first. He pretented to be aiming at her chest but in the last moment he spinned arround an the second blade moved to her left arm, trying to cut him of. His back was now exposed but she would have to defende herself or else she would lose her arm.
[member="Jairdain"]

Listening to the hum of his saber and his movements, Jairdain could almost anticipate what he planned. She did not bring her saber up to block the stab at her chest, confident her barrier would catch it. Being glad for not having her saber up, when he spun around and opened his back up to her, she attempted to send a shove of the Force at him. If that worked, then his move to hit her arm would miss.

'There is always a choice."

[member="Tharr Hei"]

Tharr felt. He didn't cared much about the Force, always wanted to train his ligthsaber skills, and now he was loosing.
He jumped up, spinned to face the human again and focused on the Force to get his shields up.

"You are right, there is always a choice. And that means you choose to use the dark side. And that leaves me no choice."

Again he tried and attacked her with shiicho, mixing a bit of makashi to make his attack more umpredictable.

[member="Jairdain"]

"I didn't choose this path. It was forced on me."

After saying that, the girl actually dropped her saber and clutched at her head with one of her hands. Her other arm came up to boldly intercept and halt his attack with his saber. A combination of tutaminis and barrier prevented his attack from reaching her. However, the light in her was fighting that dark. While it wanted to live, there was the chance if it didn't win, then death was a solution.

The dark also fought and this is what prevented his attacks from getting through.

"Why are you attacking me? If you are Jedi, then you should know better than to be the aggressor."

[member="Tharr Hei"]

"You are right, I shouldnt had done it this way."

And with that his lightsaber was turned off.

"If you didn't choose it them come with me and my master will help you getting in the right path again. I wount force you to come, my speeder is on the other side of the house. I'm waiting there for you. You got 10 minutes, I have to go home."

He left her there, alone, with her arms still up protecting her and fight with herself.
The speeder was made to carry four person, so that wouldnt be a problem, the only question was if she was coming or not.
Tharr hoped she did.

[member="Jairdain"]

And with that he was gone. Jairdain was faced with a choice. Go with him and be a captive again of him and his master. That was not something she wanted. Her other choice was to run. He had said he would wait for her ten minutes, but before even half of that was passed, she had faded. In the Force and in physical sight.

Her personal belongings didn't matter and she left everything behind. Only taking the moment to pick up her saber hilt she had dropped.

She would find her way off Iridonia and find a new place to stay for a while.

[member="Tharr Hei"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom