Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ire'Rain Sekairo: A Smuggler's Daughter

Not all Sekairos are Crazy
27z91u9.jpg
But most of them are
Name: Ire'Rain Sekairo
Nickname: Ire
Faction: None
Species: 12.5% Hapan, 87.5% Epicanthix
Height: 5 feet 5 inches
Weight: 124 pounds
Eyes: Light green, her left eye is slightly darker than her right.
Hair: Naturally red (like her Aunt's), but dyed a light purple.
Skin: Pale white, several scars litter her hands.
Body Type: Ire has a sort of stocky, thicker build. She has broad shoulders and semi-muscular limbs. Also she is a little tall for her age, and many mistake her for someone several years older.
Force Status: Highly Force Sensitive, no proper training.
Personality: For the most part Ire is a calm, quiet girl. Like many Sekairos she has a bit of a temper, and is puts her friends and family before herself. Also Ire tends to get distracted easily, unless she's reading or stargazing. Normally she's very thoughtful, and seems to always know the right thing to say.
Ship: None
Kills: None
Bounties: None
Strengths:
Agility: Growing up with a smuggler mom makes things interesting. For one, you get used to running away from people. Over time Ire has learned how to weave through crowds, climb fences, and jump gaps. Her body has become more flexible, and her endurance + speed has increased. Who said running from the cops had to be a bad thing?
Strength: Transporting goods can be some good exercise. Especially when you're the one carrying the crates. And guess who always got stuck with lifting those boxes? Yup, Ire'Rain. The girl has a good amount of muscle, and is stronger then most of her age and gender.
Pew Pew Pew- Blasters. Ire is good with blasters. And blasters go 'pew pew pew'. Apparently... Ahem, what I meant is: Ire has very good accuracy, and has worked with many different models in her short life. If you hand her one, chances are she'll know how to use. And/or take the thing apart.
Weaknesses:
Young- What can I say? The girl is young, inexperienced, and doesn't have a speeder license yet. Oh, and she can't legally enter most bars. Plus those older then her are often in the prime time of their life, are stronger, taller, and bigger. Ire's just a seventeen year old running around playing grown up. A childe amongst giants.
Mental State- Partial insanity seems to run in the younger generation of Sekairos. Ire is no exception to this. Though she is no where near as damaged as her aunt (Ven'Rain) once was, she still has her share of problems. The girl hears things, and sometimes hallucinates. Even though she's realized that not everything she witnesses is real, she still has trouble figuring out what's reality, and what's fantasy.
Over Sensitive- No, Ire's not going to start crying if you say her hair is messy. Nor is she going to attempt to kill you if you anger her. However, critique her and she will take your words to heart. She will do whatever it takes to fix her mistakes, pushing herself to her breaking point, all in an attempt to stop others from finding her flaws. While this does give her drive, she still suffers from it. There have been times where others have had to intervene, Ire having had pushed herself to far.
Force Powers:
Novice- Tapas, Force Empathy, Force Healing, and Mind Trick
Adept-
Proficient-
Mastered-
Expert-
Biography:
Much like her well-known aunt (Ven'Rain Sekairo), Ire grew up on a starship, traveling the galaxy. Unknown to many, Ven had a sister named Yuo'Rain, who later married and gave birth to twins, Ire'Rain and Tian'Dar. For a decade the trio explored the galaxy, Yuo smuggling various goods. As the kids grew older, they started helping her, doing everything from carrying crates to protecting the goods. Ire was exceptionally good, while her brother was... not so great. Eventually he stayed behind one day, going to live at an academy on Coruscant.
Another three years passed, and Ire had become a valued member of her mother's crew. However 'disaster' struck. One delivery was especially dangerous, and at one point Yuo had Ire wait in the ship. Time passed, and her mom did not return. Thugs boarded the ship, looking for goods. While they checked the cargo hold Ire fled, running into the streets of Ord Mantell. She believed her mother to be dead, when really she had only been captured.
For three months now Ire has been stumbling around, trying to make sense of the galaxy.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Roleplays:

And Ven+Kila
And Veron+Skree
And Ven+Skree
And Erith+Skree I think
And the list goes on and on...

But sure. Did you have something particular in mind?
@[member="Dorano Kejeilar"]

Dorano1

The little girl with Force powers
Not specifically...but Dorano recently acquired (read: stole) herself a ship, and Ord Mantell is sort of a place where she might go to look for a way to make herself some credits. Commotion+crazy girl=this should be interesting.

Ooh, sounds fun. Shall I make the thread, or do you wish to?

@[member="Circe Savan"]
I had a feeling you'd show up.
And yes.
Go make it.
I have a puzzle to finish.

Dun worry bby
Ven wants to talk to u
they shall meet up soon
but beware, a friend of mine has joined de site
and you+Ven= her otp
there will be much of da shipping

If you mean Blaire, she's probably dealing with something OOC.
Homework or helping a friend. Likely the latter. Girl dun know how to say no.
I'll poke her on Tumblr, tell her to get her ass over here or something
@[member="Circe Savan"]

Dorano1

The little girl with Force powers
@[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"] Could you start it? I'm swamped with other stuff right now - by right now I mean this weekend though, sooo :p

Then start it I shall! =)
@[member="Circe Savan"]
Should I start us a thread, or do you want to?
Oh, and I was hoping to start the thread with Ven and you.
What-do-ya-say?

@[member="Akio Kahoshi"]
She does look older then her age (which is mentioned in the bio), but I couldn't find to many pictures that fit her and looked young.
But I have met people who look 15-16 but are really only 12-13.
It scares me sometimes.

Back in 7th grade, there was a guy who was 14, but was 6ft 6in, and looked like a college student.

Ire'Rain Sekairo said:
Then start it I shall! =)
@[member="Circe Savan"]
Should I start us a thread, or do you want to?
Oh, and I was hoping to start the thread with Ven and you.
What-do-ya-say?
Sounds like a plan to me. Just tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom