Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ippen... shinde miru?

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Shmi Labooda"]

The massive cities under the planet were something of a sight to behold, more so with all the crystals in the planet that worked with the force. Se had borught miners here to get in on the hunt and search for it while helping expand the reach of the small stuff they had. Matsu looked over most of it with a smile on her face before she was set to meet with one of the jedi masters within the order. Thanks to Corvus extending a hand well she had found a place if nothing else at least helping and the kinship was nice. She hadn't realized how much she missed it while extending a hand to another fellow to aid in an old thing they had made. Something she had made using data and information for the jedi that now it was getting to a point she could improve upon it with her knowledge and the crystals. "I hope you do not mind, this world serve a purpose but there is a lot to see."

Tarrlok

In the Shadows, Ambition Stirs.
Much to her surprise she was asked to assist a fellow Master in a task, [member="Matsu Ike"] was a Master with an extensive history and she remembered her from the waning days of the Old Galactic Republic. Since her promotion to Master and the raging war she had found it difficult to make and keep associates. Since she travelled more often than she was stationed at the temple she didn't find it difficult to meet with the Master on Sekirei.

"No, I don't mind at all. First may I say i'm honored you decided to allow me to aid you on this task. I'm interested to see what comes of this." she said walking up, and standing next to the woman. She let go a soft smile right after.

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

There was a look at the master and Matsu bowed her head in thanks. "There is some to be done, this world is well it is a prison world. While many things try to work on a few things but the prisoners are different then some. They have made a good life for themselves compared to others and built up things the jedi can use. They harvest and sell off crystals that resonate with the force for comforts." She let that sink in and since Corvus had told her about how Ilum had lost a lot of crystals to the sith destroying them, well force crystals they could find on other worlds was a gift for the jedi. She was also looking at the large Aurodium mines they had built up with some enjoyment as she brushed herself off looking at the jedi master. "There is also something here we are able to work on, a gift that might help the jedi order going forward more then crystals. One of the prisoners a long time ago was a jedi and created an area within the tunnels teaching force sensitives born here and making equipment. The equipment is highly valued and some projects we have could advance if they are making force empowered gear like the ancient Jal Shey."

Tarrlok

The Jedi Order was scarce as of recent events, this event could bring some positive things to the Order especially since they're in a state of rebuilding. Those crystals could be used in the creation of lightsabers, of which she hoped to have some built personally for the Order to use once she began to rebuild the Academy. This was step.

Well, where should we start? I'll follow your lead." she said nodding her head. This would be fore the future...

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Matsu was looking at the jedi master and gave a nod of her head. She could lead the way for them to go and explore as well as talk. She rather liked talking with the other jedi masters before. Her attention was on sensing the crystals as she motioned for the jedi master. "Very well then, come lets go and have some fun. I have been wanting to talk with some of the other jedi masters given all of the things that have happened." So many things were making it all interesting and she had been developing Sasori and all that it oversaw into something nice and strong that could work for a few of the things.

Tarrlok

She nodded, and proceeded to walk with her. She'd been observing the place as Matsu spoke, she was immediately hit with a wave of history. There was so much radiating from this place that wanted to be told and it wasn't surprising that Matsu had taken interest in it.

"Yes...so much has happened. Surprisingly, I'm still processing it all...for once I don't have all of the answers for every single problem. I can only hope things will turn around...I apologize for the behavior of the previous Grand Master. I had no idea he would aim to remove you Matsu."

She said turning to her associate. She hoped she hadn't a grudge to hold with her.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

Matsu looked at the jedi grandmaster and gave a bow of her head thinking about it. She could she supposed like care or be angry... be upset and say it wasn't fair but... then she would be lowering herself to their level. Allowing idolization and favortism to take over her judgement then logic and reason. Then serving the lightside. "It is alright, some jedi choose to favor the past and those they believe were important over others. Some seek to keep the order one way despite it not working or failing to stop corruption and chaos. You cannot be blamed for it and neither should the order. A reflection of one jedi's vision over anothers." She kept walking and looked at the woman raising an eyebrow. "Besides I shed thoughts of what others preceive me. I choose the path of forgiving them despite them wishing me terrible things. Like a jedi should always seek to do." She said it and while having a neutral tone there was that slightt twinge of something there. Something buried deep and carefully controlled like she had practiced with so many others who prided themselves on their ego.

She learned to not bruise it and while able to flaunt to show her talent also knew how to always lock it down and make sure she was on eggshels. "I'll just have to continue to show that as a jedi I serve the light and train all who seek me out. Teach them, listen to them, allow them to ask what questions they wish to ask and answer them honestly instead of trying to hide behind position or friends." There was a smile on her face look for a moment while she kept walking. "Also well I have you and some other valued friends who I can always go to. Mantic Dorn is a great one and some senators in the republic like me. They seem to have this thing about forgiveness that others lack."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom