Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS Support?

[member="Bloodfel"]

Are you using full version?

Are you using mobile version?

What device are you using? I'm guessing an iphone, which one?

Have you tried the bb code for making images? [image='url']?

Tell us more about your problem, your current post provides insufficient information.

I suffer from the same issue. I have a Ipad 5 and I am not using the mobile version.

When I try to edit I dont get the option of adding images, changing colors etc.
I have tried the bb code but only getting the paced text instead of the image. Although I am not very techy so I might have written some error as well.

Lurcano Car'dann

"Kark you, I won't do what you tell me."
For me it's whenever I use a tablet or my cellphone. The options that are given to us such as bold, italics, center, etc. Aren't able to be seen and used. So I have to resort back to BB Coding. It's a pain though I am fairly adept with my BB Coding so I manage. However I'm sure for other people less knowledgeable about such things it is a near impassable barrier. It would make all of our lives easier if we could somehow use the same options that are available on our computer on our cellphone.
cRgKVjN.png

That's what we're talking about. It doesn't show up on mobiles or tablets. And I've tried with Safari and Firefox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom