Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Investment Driven by Uncertainty

tf-site-header.png

Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau
V I C E R O Y

The Viceroy's initial strategy to steer the conversation away from the core topic was thwarted by Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau sreadfast defensive tactics. The intellectual battle between them more resembled a duel with lightsabers rather than a typical exchange in corporate.

If the Skakoan were truly engaged in the game, they would have resorted to eliminating her and concealing the act in order to protect any sensitive information she might disclose after the meeting concluded. Numerous methods were available to accomplish this, including the use of nerve gas or a barrage of blaster bolts from the station's security forces, or even by the Skakoan's own hand.

Her unusually nonchalant attitude suggested a connection with the person in question. This assumption, if baseless, was deeply disheartening to the Skakoan who had dedicated significant effort to defeating Alicia Drey and neutralizing her danger to the Federation.

Having experienced subjugation to the Sith Lords in the past during the Ancient Pre-Gulag Plague Era, they had unwillingly transformed into an Imperial Corporation through the Galactic Empire-Trade Federation Treaty. A repetition of such circumstances in the Current Chaos Era would be intolerable.

"Your profile does not do you justice, Mrs Arceneau. You've matched me at every turn in this conversation, yet I find myself disappointed that you have become stuck in the past to provide answers to the future." Laborr explained, in a rather off-hand type of way. Danger had become a victim of the corporate world instead of the victor, having come to believe that her company's reliance on truth and honesty would bring her ahead of the corporate attack dogs breathing around her for even a scrap more.

"In the present circumstances, lies, deceptions, half-truths, and evidence manipulation have become acceptable strategies. It is within my capacity to provide you with the information you seek, but I must confess that I would manipulate it to serve my own interests with a smile on my face. Regarding Alicia Drey, I feel compelled to offer a cautionary note: once trust is extended, it becomes challenging to retract when peril lurks nearby." The Viceroy proceeded to make additional remarks, gliding through the room with an ethereal presence.

His protective eyewear mirrored the various surfaces and artificial illumination within the chamber, casting certain shadows that seemed to outline the walls. She was underestimating the monster within the room, not one bound by ethics or reputation but a singular focus to aquire wealth no matter the circumstances.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom