Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Danger Arceneau's Corset

Status
Not open for further replies.
oriental_ornemented_corset_by_crissycatt-d4bfoq7.png

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Crysanthemum-Corset-261072367
Intent: A corset for Danger Arceneau
Development Thread: No
Manufacturer: Akure Executive Leatherworks
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Danger Arceneau
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Alchemized terentatek leather
Description: Danger Arceneau's corset is made from the hide of the Force-immune terentatek, then carefully alchemized to preserve Force immunity to a maximum degree. Danger's hips, torso, and shoulders are capable of resisting full-power Force lightning, various offensive Sith spells, and pyrokinesis. While wearing the corset, her internal organs cannot be crushed or manipulated using the Force. However, her neck, head, and limbs remain vulnerable, and telekinetically thrown objects will still be fully effective. The terentatek hide will not protect her extremities. Furthermore, while Force pushes and crush attempts will be lessened in strength to a degree, they will not be fully or even mostly negated. Rather than having bones broken by the initial impact, for example, Danger would simply go flying. The leather also offers no protection against mentalism or illusion. The alchemical leatherwork is partially lightsabre resistant, capable of withstanding impact but not sustained contact.

As the terentatek is a creature strong in the Dark Side of the Force, a minimal Dark Side presence can be sensed from the leather under careful scrutiny. However, it would not be mistaken for the wearer's own (non-Force-sensitive) profile in the Force.

Classification: Anti-Force
Weight: 2.5kg
Quality: Class 5
Other Feature(s): Partial lightsabre resistance (vulnerable to sustained contact), immunity to direct Force effects in the area in question

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Rave Merrill"]
What's the tensile strength in this? Is it enough for [member="Danger Arceneau"]'s... Assets? I'm not sure if the... Front is... Spacious enough...

Er... What I mean is... Uhhhh... Approved pending secondary :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom