Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Investigators/Detectives Wanted

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
To further advance a big story arc that I'm working on that could lead to this character's demise, I'm looking for investigator/detective types on any side of the fence to look into at least a couple of cases. The first will be small, the second will be much larger.

It could be Jedi, Sith, Imperial, Rebel, Crimelord grunts or anything inbetween.

Drop me a message or comment here.

Kay-Larr

[member="Subject 73 Red"]

Well, you wouldn't quite be working for me....

But glad to have you on board :) I'll PM you on my next break.

Kay-Larr

[member="Dominic Shiro"]

Oh I'm not an expert writer myself. There are more on this site that are far better than I am. So there's no need to worry about your own skills and experience ;)

I'll message you both as I just got home from work.

Talon Aegis

T
[member="Kay Arenais"] I heard you needed detectives. I got my magnifying glass ready

Talon Aegis

T
[member="Kay Arenais"]

I got a second magnifying glass, and a military grade nuclear weapon

Kay-Larr

Indeed! I'm just at work. But the thread will be up today. [member="Einon"] will tag ya all for it.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Here we go!

"You call this archaeology?"
"Bond. James Bond."
"My dear girl, there are some things that just aren't done, such as drinking Dom Perignon '53 above the temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit. That's just as bad as listening to the Beetles without earmuffs!"
"The things I do for England."
"A martini. Shaken, not stirred."

Kay-Larr

Well Indy is one of my heroes :) Always wanted to go on an adventure with him when I was a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom