Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inventory items as Factory permissions/affiliation

Bunker-level Normal
With the announcement of the Vault closing, I'd like to inquire how inventory items will be handled beyond the postbits that have already been assured.

These items are used, currently, as proof of purchase/ownership for permissions in Factory subs and PVP threads as needed. What will happen when the Vault is gone and how should players handle this to ensure no one loses access to the items?

Given that some of the Vault sellers or purchasers are inactive at the moment, it seems more complex than a simple screenshot/re-request permissions.

Bunker-level Normal
That works for ownership/usage in threads when undisputed.

I'm looking to see how the factory's permissions rules can be fulfilled when the Vault is removed. Will the inventory remain, for example? Evidence of a Vault purchase has been used to satisfy the Factory's permission requirements before, so how would that be proven once the Vault is removed?

The rules will be removed and we’ll literally go back to how it was before I don’t really understand where the confusion is.

If someone complains about a situation contextually, put it in a report, file it up. Issues will be handled on a case by case basis, and if enough issues of the same type happen, we’ll make a rule to stop or alleviate that issue.

The Vault is getting pulled. Some shit will need to change because of that. But not alot and all of it is unnecessary compared to the main mission of the forum, which is writing and sharing Star Wars stories.

Not imaginary item logistics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom