Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasions, what would you like to see?

Piggybacking on this blog post which has raises some really interesting points about member roles in planning Invasions, we'd like to reach out to see what you guys would like to see in future invasions.

Post opinions and ideas here!

Liberate Selkus! It's people are poor and desperate!

In all seriousness? I say we focus moreso on doms and establishing a secure basis before we worry about invasions just yet. Also, my words matter little on this topic unless our invasions are a huge departure from the typical. I hate the way invasions are ran right now.

I definitely understand the mentality of no invasions. They've a history of being messy, contentious, and overwhelming to post in.

However, we did create this faction specifically to take the fight to the Sith ICly, and now that we're major, we won't be able to avoid other factions invading us. So invasions seem to be the cards for us at some point.

So whether story-based like Braith suggested, or whether we implement a completely different game mechanic, like the BYOO one suggested in Rhys' blog post, this is our shot to make them what we want them to be and make them fun again!

There are no bad ideas here.

I really like a combination of the BYOO story-driven invasion based on the overall flow of the battle, compared to the objectives in use now. I think it would be really fun to work with those and see how they go, especially with participants setting up their own mini-stories and goals beforehand.

[member="Meeristali Peradun"] *stares like a schoolgirl*

[member="Jacen Voidstalker"] Yeah, I am nothing but a lowly mathematician, so my reinterpretation of quantum flavordynamics in Star Wars context may not be 110% Michio Kaku approved. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom