Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Lothal

INVASION OF LOTHAL
The valuable Lothal system is home to Imperial laboratories, academies and factories, all important to the First Order cause. There are also Kyber crystals inside the mines of Lothal, which I'm sure our Ren friends will appreciate!

The invasion of a GA System should surely ruffle a few feathers, and if we continue pressing on them like this they could become triggered enough to declare war on us, so we don't have to.

PROPOSED OBJECTIVES:

[SPACE] Blockade the planet, prevent any GA reinforcements from entering or escaping. Destroy as many enemy ships as possible.

[ARMY/REN] Secure Capital City and clear it of GA units.

[ARMY/REN] Secure the ancient Imperial facilities.

[REN] Destroy the Lothal Jedi Temple

First 'plan' of a invasion! If anyone else would like to refine this a little and get some specifications for what an operation like this would need please mention it in the comments so I can edit in.

This invasion would ideally take place after the New Year so everybody can properly commit to it.

[member="Lara Andar"]

Since Lothal is in the influence cloud of the Galactic Alliance, it'd have to be an Invasion, rather than a Dominion which involves gaining a neutral / unclaimed planet.

But in regards to the Objectives, they look good, but besides securing Imperial facilities, should be along the lines of destroying the Jedi Temple.

:)

skin, bone, and arrogance
You're all lovely and beautiful and charming and talented, but we are already in discussion with the Galactic Alliance about the upcoming war and invasions and such. We'll definitely let you know where and when to show up!

As stated on another thread, a crime lord has recently wanted to RP with me. I thought the only way for our characters to interact was if he got me into Galactic Alliance territory. Supposedly he can find a neutral pilot to get us near GA territory unmarked. I can always make it a prequel to gather information when this starts.

On a side note, Aizen has made contact with a Galactic Alliance agent (Saint Monica) on a neutral planet marked by the Silver Jedi. I can always tie that into it too.

[member="Lara Andar"] [member="Natasi Fortan"] [member="Asharad Graush"] [member="Ludolf Vaas"] [member="FN-0888"] (cuz I like your character)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom