Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Helska Discussion

[member="Seren Ordavo"]

Sounds good. [member="Vilox Pazela"] this would be an excellent time to join up.

[member="Dredge"] you can either join in or play defense with me :p , otherwise there's someone I gotta nag on Skype to post at the invasion. Currently the Objective 2 'commander' is uh... Not responding at all, actually.

But seeing as most of you are doing your own thing I don't see how that's a problem. Perhaps Seren can make some kind of comment and take charge since he seems to know these ships very well.

[member="Catalys Maijora"]

My approach vector will be slightly different and more unorthodox that a direct boarding. Suffice to say I feel sorry for Solan now that he is writing with myself and [member="Seren Ordavo"].

I'm also planning to do what I was going to do with the Bandon anyway. You'll see in the thread.

[member="Vilox Pazela"]
Just as a heads up, Solan's writer and I recently had words. We straightened things out, but I'm going to be playing this one fairly conservatively -- no huge leaps of logic, no tricks, everything spelled out -- just to keep things pleasant.

Anyway should I attack? I mean it seems practical that I do that way we can swarm and destroy since there's practically no one there. I mean it just doesn't seem fair. But [member="Seren Ordavo"] would you like back up?

[member="Ciara Jevnaker"], They are very slow to post.

[member="Vilox Pazela"], They won't like it, and most likely the would join someone else first rather than us. They hate our guts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom