Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Helska Discussion

Alright.

([member="Darth Vitium"] [member="Darth Legion"] [member="Bant Mezaras"] [member="Zambrano the Hutt"])
Objective 1 folk, feel free to decide what ships you'd like to take control of. Seeing as there's only 4 of you, feel free to captain a single ship and have one or two others under your command. Note that whilst you're free to do as you please ICly, you're expected to follow the commander's orders to an extent.

Obviously the Deliverance-class is Bant's because that's our 'designated flagship' for Objective 2, otherwise he hasn't stated what other ships he had in mind.

Note: The commander will be allowed to control non-PC captain'd ships, so don't complain if he uses a ship that you also were using; just communicate to make sure he's aware you are.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
I have no wishes to control any ships, simply to be onboard of one in order to meditate and augment our fleet while decimating their morale.

[member="Darth Vitium"]

Awesome I suggest going on Bant's flagship; that way of Romeo shows up he can have a surprise. (Or anyone boarding for that much), unless you'd rather be on another one of course.

As per request I have gotten my arse on here

hi im Bant Mezaras, commander of this fleet, I'll be on the deliverance class.

[member="Darth Legion"]
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
[member="Darth Vitium"]

Objective 2 folks, at least one or two should stay beyond to defend our flagship.

[member="Tyro'din"] [member="Vilox Pazela"] (the other is me and I can't seem to properly tag Telthor)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom