Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Helska Discussion

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

but we have set up defenses in the caves...and they will have to enter (in theory) almost single file.

I picture the opening scene of A New Hope...except we win and we don't miss our shots.

[member="Ciara Jevnaker"], True. hence why I said in my last post to use guerilla warefare.

Hit them to take out the smaller guys at first. or just distract them. Lure them back and then wait for the slaughter. :D

I hope you enjoyed my first actual fleet combat post! I hope I used the Dovin Basals responsibly in the manner I was ordered.

I didn't get into specifics since I'm not entirely aware of their specific formation, and I'd figured they'd appreciate the ability to choose which ships are most forward, rather than me randomly picking a ship in the fleet regardless of overall formation.

I also decided I was going to personally dictate what my bombers and fighters (minus one) will do through the use of the NPC feature :p

Yeah. xD

Honestly, setting off explosions is the dumbest move you can make in a cave, imo. :p

Anyway, folks at OBJ 3, you're free to distract the enemy down in the chamber with your fire, so Laguz can pick them off in the ensuing mess from his sniper perch. :)

Due to unforseen circumstances on Kashyyk, I will no longer be capable of participating in this invasion. (Silara has lost much of her arm, leg, and left side of her face.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom