Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Balmorra

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Thanith Gumara"] [member="Kaydo Vile"]

[member="Catalys Maijora"] will be fleeting on Balmorra as our ally with 5000 meters of the fleet, so you might want to coordinate with him as well. :)

A bit hesitant to join two invasions at once. Eh, why not? I'll join, I think ill defend our land in space, though. Some dogfighting will be fun :)

Out of curiosity, though, is the spot we sign up for (Ground PVP or Space PVP) set in stone, or can we land on the surface in the middle of it all if we want and go Ground PVP?

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Mullarus"]

Moving between objectives is possible yes. Just make it fairly paced (i.e., don't teleport from space to the ground in a single post) and you should be good. :)

It should also be noted that what you sign-up for doesn't have to be the objective you join, in the end. You're free to change your mind, sign-ups are more of a way for us to try and balance participation across all objectives. :)

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
[member="Razor Shot"]

I believe the first post makes it clear you can play both...

[member="Sage Bane"]

I'd say sign me up, but I don't do PvP or invasion drama... Unless there is someone on the GR side who can work on terms with me?? I am open to suggestions. My work schedule requires someone that will not require a 24 reply perid, and will not assume I've abandoned if I can't post withing four days a well...

Darth Vashti

D
Razor Shot said:
Poodoo...

With two going simultaneously doesn't that mean half our men can't be in one???? That narrows down who can be in what!

[member="Sage Bane"]

You can be in both. it isn't at the same time Icly

[member="Darth Vizios"]

There's an OOC thread here where you can post that you're seeking a dueling partner that doesn't wish to adhere to the 24 hour rule. There are plenty on the Pub side who also need more time to post.

A Major Faction may only begin one invasion at a time and may not start another until the original invasion is completed and judged.
The rules seem to mean during OOC time. Not IC. It says the first must be Judged before another can be started.

Also I can't verify as I cannot find it, but the other rule said you cannot have a character in two separate Invasions. I believe people asked whether this meant OOC and they said yes.

Was a while ago though so I may be wrong!

[member="Sage Bane"][member="Darth Vashti"] [member="Darth Vizios"]

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Razor Shot"]

The first rule refers to being the starter, or the attacker in the invasion. Since Contruum is our attacking, and Balmorra is our defendinf invasion, that's fine.

You likely mean the rule for allies, which is irrelevant for normal members. You can be in both invasions, and they are NOT happening IC simultaneously.

I hope that's cleared up. :)

I wasn't sure on that first part, but didn't want us to be in any tight spots. Thanks for clearing that part up.

For the second part, I believe roughly a year ago, there was a post made by staff stating that characters could not be in dual invasions whether invading or defending simultaneously. I think I read someone else ask whether that meant IC or OOC, and got the answer of both. I could be mixing my facts up as it was indeed some time ago, but I am pretty sure I remember it.

I'll ask staff just to clarify! Don't want anyone to sign up for one, want to be in the other, and find they are locked down to the prior or anything similar!

[member="Vrag"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom