Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Alderaan and Popo's Fireside Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
[member="Oka Osaa"] no we're going to have fun. Cause last time was awesome I hope I get a chance to fight Hauntruss a top Sparkle again or punch glitter in the face.

A contingent of rogue knights and padawans?

That's almost my character descriptor.

Kiyron might be back. How long is this after the last one? Doesn't look like fleeting will play a major role, so Valara can probably sit out.

Saki

[member="Oka Osaa"] no we've lost battles not the war.

Coruscant, Empress Teta, Alderaan, Carida was a stalemate with neither side really getting far. Now we have a chance to try and turn it around.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Friedrich Stahlmann"]
None was discussed as far as I can remember. I figure if you don't bring more than a few ships and don't, like, bomb both threads with 'em it'll be okay. That said, you'd probably be better off asking the OS heads to see if they have a fleeter you can take on so that way it's not just you in space shooting at the ground with orbital strikes.

"For centuries, Alderaan stood as a beacon of hope in the Republic.
But the One Sith came.
And with one savage strike, brought Alderaan to her knees.
Now, time is running out as few are left to face the enemy.
For those that remain, there is but one choice:
We might fight! To victory or death!
For fun! FOR THE REPUBLIC!"

Saki

[member="Veino Garn"] [member="Kian Karr"] you two be safe and watch out for those hand cannons, vong tech and well other things their knights and apprentices have access to like warden cloaks and dauntless blades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom